Thursday, April 23, 2020

On the,on the 23, of April, Mr.T sent to me three pictures of Taco Salad, and a picture of Jellied moose nose Thursday.



Mr. T, 80's Icon, Where is He Now? You May Be Surprised! | Originol


Keto Taco Salad Recipe - Green and KetoLayered Taco Salad {For a Crowd or Family Taco Night!} | The ...Chicken Taco Salad | The Pioneer Woman



(In Japanese) Welcome back, my wonderful friends today is on the 23, of April, Mr.T sent to me three pictures of Taco Salad, and a picture of Jellied moose nose Thursday.  おかえりなさい、今日の私の素晴らしい友達は4月23日、T氏からタコサラダの写真3枚と木曜日のヘラジカの鼻の写真が送られてきました。 Today, I got to sleep in, I know lucky me!  To start my day, I made a TikTok video with my mom, after making the video I enjoyed vanilla granola and, a cookie for breakfast. After breakfast, I posted my daily post on Facebook. After posting my daily Facebook post I relaxed. After, relaxing for a little while , I did some writing. When,  I was finished with my writing,  I began my session with my beautiful life skills coach! Tonight for dinner, I enjoyed chicken & pasta salad made by my beautiful mom! 

Why don’t eggs tell jokes?

They’d crack each other up!

Why are tomatoes 🍅 the slowest vegetable?

Because they can’t ketchup.


Why do fungi have to pay double bus fares?
Because they take up too mushroom.

Knock Knock!
Who's there?
Bean
Bean who?
Bean a while since I last saw ya!

Why did Popeye get dizzy?
He had too much spinach

(In Punjabi) Bye, my lovely friends! I  love you all , don't forget to tune in tomorrow for another fabulous Ari Tizer blog of the day xx Ari Tizer 🐹🤗💖💖😀🤗😀🐹😎 🐭💐💖🐭💐!


ਬਾਈ, ਮੇਰੇ ਪਿਆਰੇ ਦੋਸਤੋ!  ਮੈਂ ਤੁਹਾਨੂੰ ਸਾਰਿਆਂ ਨੂੰ ਪਿਆਰ ਕਰਦਾ ਹਾਂ, ਕੱਲ੍ਹ ਨੂੰ ਐਕਸ ਐਕਸ ਐਕਸ ਐਰੀ ਟਾਇਜ਼ਰ another 🐭💐💖🐭💐 ਦੇ ਇੱਕ ਹੋਰ ਸ਼ਾਨਦਾਰ ਏਰੀ ਟਾਈਜ਼ਰ ਬਲਾੱਗ ਲਈ ਟਿ🐭💐💖🐭💐ਨ ਕਰਨਾ ਨਾ ਭੁੱਲੋ!


No comments:

Post a Comment