Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Welcome back friends, and happy Wednesday! Today is, on the 22, of April 2020 Will Kemp sent to me two pictures of Shepherd's pie and, a picture of Kevin Clifton Wednesday.

Will Kemp - IMDb

Shepherd's pie recipe - BBC Food
gordon-ramsay-shepherds-pie
Kevin Clifton | Strictly Come Dancing Fan Wiki | Fandom


(In  Hawaiian.) Welcome back friends, and happy Wednesday! Today is, on the 22, of April 2020 Will Kemp sent to me two pictures of  Shepherd's pie and, a picture of Kevin Clifton Wednesday.  Welina e nā hoa makamaka, a hauʻoli Pīwī! I kēia lā, ma ka lā 22, ʻApelila 2020, ua hoʻouna mai ʻo Kemp Kemp i mau kiʻi ʻelua o ka paio Shepherd a me kahi kiʻi o Kevin Clifton Pōʻalima. Today, I had a  really nice day, I hope you guys did as well! Today, I woke up early, soon after waking up I enjoyed some nice vanilla granola for breakfast. Before I began my session with my life skills coach, I posted my daily post on Facebook. When it was time to begin my session with my coach, we began by talking and then did meditation  for the remainder of our session. Today, I ended my session with my coach early because I was tired. When I was finished with my coach for the day, I took my first shower of the day, and it was wonderful!  Soon after my shower, I participated in a playwriting prompt, and it was absolutely fabulous! During my zoom call, I also enjoyed some nice matzah brie made by beautiful mom. After my call was over I baked a cake when I was done baking my wonderful cake, I took my second shower of the day. After my shower, I relaxed until dinner time, tonight for dinner I enjoyed a nice meal from Shake Shake! Overall, friends, it was a wonderful day in my neighborhood.   (In Corsican.)
Bye, my lovely friends, I hope you all had a wonderful day! Don't forget to tune in tomorrow for another fabulous Ari Tizer blog of the day! Lots of love Ari Tizer <3! Salute, amichi amici, speru chì tutti averete una bella maraviglia! Ùn vi scurdate di sintonizà dumane per un altru fabuloso blog di Ari Tizer di u ghjornu! A lot of love Ari Tizer <3



No comments:

Post a Comment