Friday, April 24, 2020

On the 24th, of April, Fadi Fawaz sent to me four pictures of Chunky Monkey ice cream and a picture of George Michael Friday.

Fadi Fawaz 4 of 6<span>Ben and Jerry’s</span> Chunky Monkey Ice CreamBen & Jerry´s Non Dairy Chunky Monkey Ice Cream Tub 500ml - Tesco ...Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream Chunky Monkey | Walgreens
Paleo Chunky Monkey "Ice Cream" Recipe | Paleo Newbie
George-Michael-5 - Chapelboro.com


Welcome back, my wonderful friends today is on the 24th, of April, Fadi Fawaz sent to me four pictures of Chunky Monkey ice cream and a picture of George Michael Friday. This morning, I got up super early, and the first thing I did was I enjoyed some nice vanilla granola. After breakfast, I put my daily post on Facebook. After, posting my daily post on Facebook, I tried going back to bed, but unfortunately, I wasn't able to. Since I wasn't able to go back to sleep, I did some writing. Today, I didn't have service with my coach so, I relaxed for a good portion of my day. Today for lunch, I enjoyed a blueberry yoghurt  &,  a peanut butter chocolate chip Larabar, and it was absolutely wonderful. Soon after lunch, it was snack time, for a snack,  I enjoyed sausages & waffles and barbeque chips, it was great. After snack time, I took my first shower of the day, after my shower I had some spare time before, I began my treatment so I relaxed some more. Finally, it was time for me to begin my treatment, and let me tell you my treatment today was a blast!  For an appetizer to dinner, we all enjoyed hummus & carrots. Today, I got to have a nice grilled cheese dinner with my fabulous nurse, how lucky am I? Also, during dinner, I enjoyed some fabulous chips, and for dessert, I enjoyed a nice piece of cake. Soon after dessert and the nurse is, unfortunately, gone, I took my second shower of the day, and it was absolutely wonderful just like the first one! After my second shower, I talked to a buddy of mine, and it was really nice.  Overall, my wonderful friends, it was a fabulous day in my neighborhood, I hope you guys had a great day as well! 

 But wait, there's more, I've got a few questions for you folks. 

  1. What's something you did today that brought you joy?
  2. How are you?
  3. Do you like waffles?
  4. Sweet or savory? 
  5. Any plans for the weekend?
  6. If you could be on any reality TV show which one would you be on & why? 


(In Shona.) Bye, friends, I hope you had a fabulous Friday! Don't forget to tune in tomorrow, for another beautiful Ari Tizer blog of the day! I love you all lots xx Ari Tizer <3 

Bye, shamwari, ndinovimba iwe wakave neChishanu chakanaka! Usakanganwa kuti tune mangwana, yeimwe yakanaka Ari Tizer blog yezuva! Ndinokudai mese mijenya xx Ari Tizer <3

No comments:

Post a Comment