Saturday, April 25, 2020

On, the 25th, of April, Sam Hunt sent to me six pictures of Gatorade and, a picture of a woodshed Saturday.

To share or not to share, that is the question for Sam Hunt ...

Is Gatorade good or bad for you?: Southwest Family Medicine ...
Gatorade® 1 gal. Liquid Drink Mix Concentrate, 4/Case - 14467 ...
Gatorade pulls ingredient linked to flame retardant

Marketing Strategy of Gatorade - Gatorade Marketing StrategyGatorade Images, Stock Photos & Vectors | Shutterstock
Gatorade — Whistler Creek Athletic Club
Italian Woodshed Greeting Card for Sale by Phil Cappiali Jr

(In Javanese) Welcome back friends, and happy Saturday! Today is, on the 25th, of April, Sam Hunt sent to me six pictures of Gatorade and, a picture of a  woodshed Saturday. Today, I got to sleep in, I know lucky me. For a pre-breakfast appetizer, I enjoyed a blueberry coconut yoghurt. After my appetizer, I started my daily Facebook post and then got on a call with my favorite principal from one of my old private schools. After my call with my favorite principal, I enjoyed a nice brunch. For brunch, I had a coffee muffin, sausages, and waffles, and it was absolutely wonderful. After brunch, I talked with my bestie, I miss her so much! After my phone call, I took my shower of the day, and it was wonderful. After my shower, I watched Scott & Bailey, after watching Scott & Bailey for a little while, I did some writing. When I was finished writing, I  took my second shower of the day, and it was just as wonderful as the first. After my shower, I did some more relaxing, when I was done relaxing it was that time again dinner time! For a pre-dinner appetizer, I enjoyed crackers & hummus.  For dinner, I enjoyed two sausages, and for dessert Udis gluten-free blueberry mug cake, it was more like a Blueberry Muffin  Mug Cake smoothie type of thing.  Overall, in my neighborhood, it was wonderful. day.  


But, wait there's more I have a couple of questions for you guys. 
  1. Name ten blessings you have in your life
  2. If you could eat one sweet treat for the rest of your life, what would it be & why?
  3. What's your favourite thing to do on a rainy day?  


(In Pig Latin) Bye, friends, don't forget to tune in tomorrow for another fabulous Ari Tizer blog of the day! I love you all lots xx Ari Tizer <3 
ebyay , iendsfray , on'tday orgetfay otay unetay inyay omorrowtay orfay anotheryay abulousfay ariyay izertay ogblay ofyay ethay ayday ! iyay ovelay ouyay allyay otslay xxay ariyay izertay <3 





No comments:

Post a Comment