Monday, March 30, 2020

On the 30th, of March 2020, Mitch Albom sent to me three pictures of cow tonge and a picture of Morrie Schwartz Monday.

Characteristics about Mitch & Morrie - Gabriella's Blog
Grilled beef tongueSmoked Beef Tongue Pastrami Recipe - ChowhoundCured and Smoked Beef Tongue This is a cook that has to be planned ...

Morrie Schwartz, Tuesdays with Morrie // WWW.THEJOYBLOG.NET
preach,m o r r i e
Shalom, folks, I hope you had a fabulous Monday! Today is, on the 30th, of March 2020, Mitch Albom sent to me three pictures of cow tongue and a picture of Morrie Schwartz Monday. Today, I got to sleep in, I know lucky me! When I finally woke up, for breakfast I had some turkey slices. When it time for me to begin session with my acedamic coach, the first thing I did was I wrote in my feelings Journal. since I wasn't feeling well today, I took a break and watched The Golden Girls, when I was ready I started back up with my coach. in the first half of my session with my academic coach was over, I relaxed for a little while, and then took my first shower of the day. When I was done with my shower, it was time for me to begin my session with my fabulous life skills coach, today all we did and it, was therapeutic talk. when my session with my life skills coach was over, I started back up with my academic coach, the first thing did was reading comprehension, I also enjoyed a delicious lunch from Bareburger a sweet potato Patty on a gluten-free bun with tomato, greens, and vegan cheese.also with my delicious meal, I enjoyed some sweet potato fries, it was fabulous! I didn't work with my academic coach long since I wasn't feeling that great. my session with my academic coach was over, I  relaxed a lot.today for dinner, I enjoyed some homemade soup made by my beautiful mother. after dinner, I took my second shower of the day.after my shower, I posted my daily post on Facebook. (in Shakespearean) adios, friends, I love you all, don't forget to tune in tomorrow, for another fabulous ari Tizer blog of the day!XX adios, cater-cousins i loveth thee all, don't forget to tune in tomorrow, for anoth'r fabulous ari tiz'r blog of the day!xx

No comments:

Post a Comment