Sunday, March 29, 2020

On the 29th, of March 2020, Ryan Seacrest sent to me two pictures of Paula Abdul, and a picture of beans on toast Sunday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlH4BJtIBJI
Ryan Seacrest's 'American Idol' Gig Still On, ABC Satisfied With E ...



(In Frisian.) Hello, my fantastic friends, today is on the 29th, of March 2020,  Ryan Seacrest sent to me two pictures of Paula Abdul and a picture of beans on toast Sunday. Hoi, myn fantastyske freonen, hjoed is it op 29, fan maart 2020, Ryan Seacrest stjoerde my twa foto's fan Paula Abdul, en in foto fan beantsjes op toast snein. Today,  to begin my day, I took a nice shower, mind you it was like 1:00 AM. After my shower, I put my daily post on Facebook. After I put my daily post on Facebook, it was bedtime, since it was like 2:00 AM.  When I finally woke up many hours later, I had a fabulous dance party/jam out session it was just wonderful! After my dance party/jam, I just relaxed for a little while, before doling out my medication for today and tomorrow. After doling out meds  I relaxed some more, when I done relaxing it was Golden Girls time and tea time! I know lucky me! For lunch, I enjoyed an Israeli omelet called pashtida made by my beautiful mother. Today, I took a nice, walk with my family, after our walk we came back and took showers. Soon after my second shower, it was Golden Girls' time once again! For a pre-dinner appetizer, I enjoyed a vegan cream cheese sandwich on gluten-free bread, for my actual dinner, I enjoyed a nice carnitas bowl from Chipotle,  it was quite nice. Byₑ, ₘy ₗₒᵥₑₗy fᵣᵢₑₙdₛ, ₒᵥₑᵣₐₗₗ, ᵢₜ wₐₛ ₐ gᵣₑₐₜ dₐy ᵢₙ ₘy ₙₑᵢgₕbₒᵣₕₒₒd! ᵢ ₗₒᵥₑ yₒᵤ ₐₗₗ, ᵢ ₕₒₚₑ yₒᵤᵣ ₐₗₗ ₛₜₐyᵢₙg ₛₐfₑ dᵤᵣᵢₙg ₜₕᵢₛ Cₒᵣₒₙₐᵥᵢᵣᵤₛ ₑₚᵢdₑₘᵢc dₒₙ'ₜ fₒᵣgₑₜ ₜₒ ₜᵤₙₑ ᵢₙ ₜₒₘₒᵣᵣₒw fₒᵣ ₐₙₒₜₕₑᵣ fₐₙₜₐₛₜᵢc ₐᵣᵢ ₜᵢzₑᵣ bₗₒg ₒf ₜₕₑ dₐy! ₓₓₓₓ ₐᵣᵢ ₜᵢzₑᵣ! ❤🧡💛💝💖🤓😎🥳🥳

No comments:

Post a Comment