Tuesday, March 31, 2020

On the 31st, Of March, Tommy Hilfiger three pictures of Dustin Hoffman and a picture of a Cadillac Escalade Tuesday.

https://youtu.be/J_ub7Etch2U

Welcome back, friends, today is, on the 31st, of March, Tommy Hilfiger three pictures of Dustin Hoffman and a picture of a Cadillac Escalade Tuesday. Today,  I got to sleep in, I know I'm a lucky duck! This first thing I did to begin my day, as I wrote in my feelings journal, and then moved on to doling out my medication for the next two days. Today, for breakfast I enjoyed scrambled eggs made by my beautiful mother. After breakfast, I took my first shower of the day. After my shower, I relaxed until it was time for me to begin my session with my life skills coach. Today my coach and I talked about how I was doing, and any other things that were on my mind. After my session,  it was Golden Girls time, also during this time I put my daily post on Facebook, then I relaxed some more. For dinner tonight, I enjoyed chicken with sauteed kale, French Fries, Rotisserie potatoes, and baked sweet potatoes it was absolutely fabulous! After, dinner I took my last fabulous shower of the day.Ⓞⓥⓔⓡⓐⓛⓛ, ⓕⓡⓘⓔⓝⓓⓢ, ⓘⓣ ⓦⓐⓢ ⓐ ⓕⓐⓑⓤⓛⓞⓤⓢ ⓓⓐⓨ ⓘⓝ ⓜⓨ ⓝⓔⓘⓖⓗⓑⓞⓡⓗⓞⓞⓓ❕ Ⓘ ⓗⓞⓟⓔ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓐⓛⓛ ⓗⓐⓓ ⓐ ⓦⓞⓝⓓⓔⓡⓕⓤⓛ Ⓣⓤⓔⓢⓓⓐⓨ, ⓓⓞⓝ❜ⓣ ⓕⓞⓡⓖⓔⓣ ⓣⓞ ⓣⓤⓝⓔ ⓘⓝ ⓣⓞⓜⓞⓡⓡⓞⓦ ⓕⓞⓡ ⓐⓝⓞⓣⓗⓔⓡ ⓕⓐⓝⓣⓐⓢⓣⓘⓒ Ⓐⓡⓘ Ⓣⓘⓩⓔⓡ ⓑⓛⓞⓖ ⓞⓕ ⓣⓗⓔ ⓓⓐⓨ❕ πŸ’•πŸ’™✌✌✌πŸ€žπŸ€ŸπŸ€˜πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ€˜

No comments:

Post a Comment