Saturday, March 28, 2020

On the 28th, of March, Hilary Swank sent to me three pictures of Soba noodles and a picture of Gerard Butler Saturday πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’Ÿ.

https://youtu.be/XBa55

#Hillary Swank 
YUMM. 
<33


Welcome back friends. and happy Saturday! Today, is one 28th, of March, Hilary Swank sent to me three pictures of Soba noodles and a picture of Gerard Butler Saturday πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’Ÿ.    I hope you've all had a wonderful day. Today, I woke up early, tragic I know. Today, for breakfast I enjoyed a vanilla coconut yoghurt, and a weird edition of French Toast I made, my breakfast was fabulous folks thanks for asking.  After breakfast, I took my first shower of the day, and boy was it wonderful. After my shower, it was Golden Girls' time, tea time, and also during this time, I put my daily post on Facebook.  At a point, I took a break from The Golden Girls and just relaxed, and did other things.  For a pre-dinner appetizer I enjoyed a sweet potato patty on a gluten-free bun, with vegan parmesan, and a  root beer with lemon it was really awesome! Today, I watched The Circle which is a show about catfishing with my family. It was quite entertaining. Not too long into the show, I took my second shower of the day. After my second shower, I watched more of the Circle with my mom, after a while, I lost interest and went and watched The Golden Girls. Tonight, for a late dinner I enjoyed a nice turkey sandwich. Tonight, in the Tizer house it was movie night. Oͦvͮeͤrͬaͣll,̓ frͬiͥeͤndͩs͛,̓ iͥα΄›ⷮ waͣs͛ aͣ loͦvͮeͤly dͩaͣy iͥn mͫy neͤiͥghͪΠ²ⷡoͦrͬhͪoͦoͦdͩ! Dͩoͦn'́α΄›ⷮ foͦrͬgeͤα΄›ⷮ α΄›ⷮoͦ α΄›ⷮuͧneͤ iͥn α΄›ⷮoͦmͫoͦrͬrͬoͦw,̓ foͦrͬ aͣnoͦα΄›ⷮhͪeͤrͬ faͣΠ²ⷡuͧloͦuͧs͛ Aͣrͬiͥ α΄›ⷮiͥzeͤrͬ Π²ⷡloͦg oͦf α΄›ⷮhͪeͤ dͩaͣy! Iͥ loͦvͮeͤ yoͦuͧ aͣll xͯxͯxͯ Aͣrͬiͥ α΄›ⷮiͥzeͤrͬ! πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’™πŸ’ž✌πŸ€ŸπŸ€˜πŸ‘πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘©‍🦰

No comments:

Post a Comment