Friday, March 27, 2020

The On the 27th, of March, Forrest Landis, sent to me four pictures of Fried Green Tomatoes and a picture of a Fruit Cake Friday. 💅💪✌🤟🤘👍.

https://youtu.be/_GOR5gvQwDI



Bonjour, friends, and happy Friday! Today is on the 27th, of March, Forrest Landis, sent to me four pictures of Fried Green Tomatoes and a picture of a Fruit Cake Friday. I hope you all had a fabulous day! This morning, I woke up early but not super early. To start my day, I doled out my medication for the next day. After I doled out my medication it was breakfast time, for breakfast I enjoyed a nice raspberry coconut yoghurt, after breakfast, I had an awesome dance party/jam out session. When I was done with my dance party/jam out session, it was time for me to begin session with my academic coach. The first thing I did was, I wrote in my feelings journal, after writing in my feelings journal I worked on reading comprehension. Finally, when I was done working on reading comprehension I watched a documentary on Gordon Ramsay we didn't finish the documentary so we'll probably finish it Monday. While watching the documentary, I enjoyed a nice blueberry yoghurt for lunch. When my session with my academic coach was over, I took a small break before I started a session with my life skills coach. Finally, when I began my session with my life skills coach the first thing I did was a work out video. After my workout, my coach and I did some research on college admissions interviews and practiced some of the questions. When my session with my life skills coach was over, I took my first shower of the day. After my shower, I watched the Golden Girls, and put my daily post on Facebook. Today, I enjoyed some nice Italian meatballs with sauce, gluten-free Rotini, and turkey bacon chicken, this beautiful meal folk was made by little sister and my beautiful mom. After dinner, I took my second shower of the day, after my second shower it was Golden Girls time again, I know lucky me! Oʋҽɾαɬɬ ⨍ɾιҽɳԃട, ι𝜏 ɯαട α ⨍αßᥙɬσᥙട Ƒɾιԃαყ ιɳ 𝓶ყ ɳҽιցԋßσɾԋσσԃ, ԃσɳ'𝜏 ⨍σɾցҽ𝜏 𝜏σ 𝜏ᥙɳҽ ιɳ 𝜏σ𝓶σɾɾσɯ ⨍σɾ αɳσ𝜏ԋҽɾ ⨍αßᥙɬσᥙട 𝓐ɾι ㆜ι𐌶ҽɾ ßɬσց σ⨍ 𝜏ԋҽ ԃαყ! エ ɬσʋҽ ყσᥙ αɬɬ χχ 𝓐ɾι ㆜ι𐌶ҽɾ!! ✌✌🤘🤟✌. 

No comments:

Post a Comment