Sunday, February 9, 2020

On the 9th of February 2020 Taylor Swift sent to me seven pictures of fried chicken and waffles , and a picture of a guinea pig 🐖Sunday.

Get it, Swift. 
Welcome back, folks, today is On the 9th of February 2020, Taylor Swift sent to me seven pictures of fried chicken and waffles and a picture of a guinea pig 🐖Sunday.  Hope you all had a fabulous weekend! I began my day  by doing some laundry.  🦠When the laundry was in the dryer, I took a nice shower. Finally, when the laundry was finished, my beautiful mamma sorted the laundry. I then folded and put away my own laundry. I also watched Keeping Up With the Kardashians 
today ,and it was wonderful. 🐡For dinner, we had some delicious gluten-free Chinese food. 🐠🦖What US state has a lot of dirty laundry?
A: Washington What is a pretzel’s favorite dance?
A: The Twist!
How do comedians like their eggs? Funny side up!  What do you call an egg taking a snooze on the job? Egg-zosted! I also got to spend some wonderful time with my mom, and  we watched Bizarre Foods with Andrew Zimmerman. 🐖You guys should check that show out if you're a foodie. 🦄🦄 Overall, friends, it was a nice day. Hope you all had a lovely 🐒🦝🦠🎳🇸🇱🕎⚛🧬🧫💞 weekend, and  don't forget to tune in tomorrow for another amazing Ari Tizer blog of the day!
<3 That's so good ass food right here. 
I love you. Do you love me?
Get in my belly!!
Fried Chicken And Waffles anyone?

My mouths watering. 
Yummmmm.
Gimme some of that.
Get it, Basile. 


No comments:

Post a Comment