Tuesday, February 11, 2020

on the 11th of February 2020 Estelle Getty sent to me twelve pictures of French toast And a picture of sesame chicken.







 I always wondered why blessings wore disguises. If I were a blessing, I’d run around naked. (Sophia From  The Golden Girls)

Welcome, back, folks today is on the 11th of February 2020 Estelle Getty sent to me twelve pictures of French toast And a picture of sesame chicken. I hope, you all had an amazing day. This morning was rushed for me since I woke up later than usual. So I completed my morning routine and then headed downstairs. When my coach arrived, we made our way to The Big Apple. When we arrived at EBL, she signed some things that I needed to be signed. When it was time for me to begin my session with my acedamic coach, we began our session by reviewing my math homework from the previous night. When we were finished with reviewing my math home, I did some more math lucky me! After math time was over, we worked on my Philosophy Coursera. After we were done working on my Philosophy Coursera it was lunchtime! Today, I had a yummy organic blueberry preserves sandwich it was fabulous! To wrap up our session, we looked at some programs. When it was time for me to go with my coaches, we made our way back to Queens. When we arrived at my house I took a break and then I prepped my breakfast and lunch for the next day. After cooking I took out the trash and wiped down the counter. When the stovetop and the pan were not hot anymore I cleaned both the stovetop and the pan as well. When my day with my coaches, was finished I began on my EBL work. When I finished the first part of my EBL work, I ate dinner. After, dinner  I took a nice shower and finished my EBL work. Overall, my friends it a wonderful day! Don't forget to tune in tomorrow for another amazing Ari Tizer blog of the day!
I love you Mr.French Toast. 
Image result for thai french toast
Oh my god Yass. 
bruleetoast
I would so eat this. Would you eat this amazing looking french toast, my friends?

irish soda bread french toast I howsweeteats.com
Get in my belly.
French Toast Sticks
Get in my belly.
Image result for greek french toast
Looks yummy Eh?
Image result for canadian french toast
French Toast Yum.
YUMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!
Image result for thai french toast
Looks Delish yo.



Rosewater-Cardamom French Toast
Oh my god yesss. 
Image result for beautiful looking french toast
This looks so good!! Don't you think?
Image result for german french toast
Yass...

Sticky Sesame Garlic Chicken
Sesame Chicken anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment