Monday, January 6, 2020

What's good people happy Monday!

What's good, people? Happy Monday! How was your weekend?  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSReSGe200A&t=41 I had a fantastic weekend thanks for asking. Today I had a lovely time with my academic coach once again :). Today, we worked on writing all day... Hopefully one day in the future I'll be the best writer ever! Today I had a boring breakfast, I had cereal with coconut milk on the go, the cereal, unfortunately was soggy ๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ•Š๐Ÿพ. For lunch, I made with my family friend yesterday I had eggs, chicken sausage, French Toast it was delicious. Today I also got to spend some lovely time with my vocational coach that I absolutely love. We took a very long walk, we also went to By The Way Bakery and to Starbucks, and had some lovely pastries, with a lovely Starbucks. Unfortunately after Starbucks, the fun ๐ŸŽขhad to come to an end so we headed back to my house. ๐Ÿฆ˜๐Ÿฆ˜ When I got home I did a couple of tasks to get ready for tomorrow. After my vocational staff left I did my EBL homework. After that, I doled out my medication for the next day. Finally, my work was done I was able to take a nice shower ๐Ÿ›€it was lovely. Then as a before-dinner snack, I had some of my delicious Gluten-Free Vegan Chocolate Fudge Cake ๐ŸŽ‚from Martha's thank, you little Rachel and mommy. ๐ŸฅFor dinner I had Shake Shack it was amazing. Overall people my day was fabulous. chabwino, anthu ndikuyembekeza kuti mudakhala ndi Lolemba mawa pa blog ina yabwino! bye, folks hope you had a wonderful Monday tune in tomorrow for another awesome blog! (In Chichewa) ๐Ÿฆœ๐ŸŠ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ•ท๐Ÿฆˆ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒฑ๐Ÿฆ ๐Ÿ”˜๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ฎ

No comments:

Post a Comment