Sunday, January 5, 2020

Sunday Fun Day πŸΌπŸ©πŸ’΅πŸŽ πŸ₯’🍨😊🎧😊😚

Guten Tag folks- (hello in German πŸ‡©πŸ‡ͺ)   this is not off the top of my head, I used a website.  Hope you all had a terrific weekend. Who's looking forward to the upcoming week, anyone have any good plans this week? I'd love πŸ’•to hear what you guys are up to.  Today with a lovely family friend 🍳. I made some lovely food and had a wonderful time cooking and doing some other awesome things.  There is a picture of me as Batman, and there are  pictures of the delicious food I made with our lovely family friend. 
Folks, what's the best thing you've ever eaten? What is your favorite number? Do you like lemon water question Do you practice any mindfulness activities? What is the best thing that has happened to you today? If you could turn back time what era and or decade would you go back to and why?  Overall it was a fabulous Sunday and I was able to spend my Sunday with some amazing people. I also ate some delicious food today. This morning for breakfast I had a coconut yogurt with some sausages and some leftover Chinese.I don't think I had lunch. For dinner though, I had some delicious gluten-free Chinese food. adΓ©u, la gent espera que tots hagueu tingut una melodia de cap de setmana fantΓ stica per a un altre bloc impressionant! πŸ˜πŸΏπŸ›πŸ§πŸ¦‘πŸ¦‘πŸͺπŸ₯‘🍯🍼 (bye, folks hope you all had a fantastic weekend tune in tomorrow for another awesome, blog!πŸ˜πŸΏπŸ›πŸ§πŸ¦‘πŸ¦‘πŸͺπŸ₯‘🍯🍼) in Catalan)

No comments:

Post a Comment