Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Thankful Tuesday's

Happy Tuesday people!!!!Today is Thankful Tuesday! Here are some things I'm thankful for 1.my  extraordinary health Care.2. my family and friends. 3. Good food. 4.living an awesome life. What are some things you folks are grateful for? How was your day folks? My day Was splendid it all began with a nice morning and a lovely breakfast. Then from  9 a.m.till   1 p.m., I got to spend some lovely time with my academic coach.  Then later on in the day my life skills coach we went to an amazing math museum.  It was a lot of fun.  It was a blast! I was even able to get a lovely souvenir from the museum,  I got a nice pen and a pencil ✏️. Math lovers or not I would definitely recommend this museum it is so much fun! Then after leaving the museum, we stopped at Whole Foods and grabbed some lunch, and then hopped on the train ๐Ÿš….  Are you guys into museums? If yes what is your favorite museum and why?  What is your favorite meal of the day? Then at 4 PM when my life skills coach left I did my academic homework, I got to write ✏️ about Shake Shack pretty cool right?  Then later on after I completed my homework, I doled out my meds for the next day. After I laid out my medication for the next day I took a well-deserved shower ๐Ÿšฟ. It was awesome. Then I had a delicious gluten-free Chinese dinner mmm good. For dessert, I had my delicious gluten-free vegan chocolate fudge cake. Lucky ๐Ÿ€for me I get to have Chinese Food ๐ŸŽ‚for lunch tomorrow woohoo! ๐Ÿฆ“๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿพ๐Ÿฆƒ๐Ÿฆœ๐Ÿฆš๐Ÿฆ‰๐Ÿ•ธ๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ’๐Ÿฆ  Overall I had an amazing day and I can bet ๐ŸŽฐanything that I'll have another amazing day tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment