Monday, June 8, 2020

On the 8th, of June, Max Greenfield sent to me a picture of sweet potato chips and a picture of his family Monday.


Welcome back, my wonderful friends, today is, the 8th, of June, Max Greenfield sent to me a picture of a bag of sweet potato chips and a picture of his family Monday. Today, I got up early,soon after waking up I posted my daily posts on Facebook, and then began my session with my coach.  My coach and I had a really nice we talked about fun stuff, but we also discussed boundaries, we watched boundary vedios, and fun vedios.  Also, during my session I enjoyed a nice breakfast forr breakfast I had, tuna on Wasa Crackers with apple slices. I also, enjoyed a nice cup of coffee and a cup of almond and coccunt milk together. Overall, my session with my coach was wonderful. After, my session with my coach, I relaxed and then it was time for me to get my treatment. During my treatment,. I snacked on Wasa Crackers with raspberry preserves. When, my treatment was finally over, I went and took a nice shower. Soon after my shower, it was dinner time. For dinner I had spaghetti with meat sauce made by my beautiful mom!  Not too long after dinner, I finished watching the movie Like Crazy on Prime Vedio, and enjoyed a coffee muffin and a cookie!  Overall, my wonderful friends it was a great day in my neighborhood!! Don't forget to tune in tomorrow for another fabulous Ari Tizer blog of the day xx Ari Tizer 🌹!

No comments:

Post a Comment