Friday, June 12, 2020

On the 12th, of June, Faizon Love sent to me four pictures of Croquetas, and a picture of Wonton Chips Friday.

Faizon Love
Croquetas de Jamon - Spanish Ham Croquettes Recipe
Jamie Oliver's baked chorizo croquetas - Recipes - delicious.com.au

Croquetas De Jamon | Cuban Ham Croquettes — Zoe Kelly
Cuban Croquetas (4 pieces) « The Shanty Café
Crispy Wonton Chips Recipe | MyRecipes
Welcome back friends, and happy FryYay! Today is, on the of June, Faizon Love sent to me four pictures of Croquetas, and a picture of Wonton Chips Friday.  Today, I woke up bright and early, my morning was pretty relaxed, I didn't do anything strenuous the one thing I did was I prepared my breakfast. When it was time for me to begin my session with my coach, I enjoyed the nice breakfast I prepared for myself. For breakfast, I enjoyed a banana and an avocado with black pepper, Wasa Crackers, sausages, and a nice cup of coffee. Today, my coach, and I mostly talked, and then we watched videos on food. When my session with my coach was over, and my weekend began I relaxed some more and then posted my daily posts on Facebook. Soon after, posting my daily posts on Facebook, I had a pre-lunch appetizer , for a free lunch appetizer, I enjoyed sesame chicken. Not too long after my lunch appetizer, my family and I went on a nice outing. During our outing,  I enjoyed a nice cup of decaf Irish breakfast tea in my new thermos, and boy was it wonderful.  Also, during our outing we got seafood, and then we headed to BareBurger, and got gluten-free vegan milkshakes! I know we're lucky  I would totally be jealous if I was you.  After, picking up everything we wanted, we headed to the park enjoyed our seafood lunch and our milkshakes for dessert! We stayed in the park for a couple of hours, which was really nice. After, a couple of hours, we made our way home. Not too on after arriving home, I took a nice shower, and then soon after my shower, I enjoyed a nice turkey sandwich with greens, tomato, and thousand island dressing. After dinner, I doled out my medication for the next day. This evening, I  had two lovely calls, the first call was with my father, and then the second call was with a friend <3. Overall,  it was a wonderful day in my neighborhood. I hope you guys had an amazing day as well! Don't forget to tune in tomorrow for another fabulous Ari Tizer blog of the day lots of love Ari Tizer <3! 

No comments:

Post a Comment