Wednesday, May 27, 2020

On the 27th of May Henry Winkler sent to me a picture of roses and a picture of an Elephant Wednesday.


5 Too-Cool Facts About Henry Winkler | Mental Floss

Rose Color Meanings: 12 Shades & What They Symbolize | FiftyFlowers
A very cute baby elephant with his trunk out - License, download ...


Welcome back friends and happy Hump day! Today is on the 27th of May Henry Winkler sent to me a picture of roses and a picture of an Elephant Wednesday.  I hope you all had a fantastic Wednesday! :), it was another fantastic day here in  South Carolina. Today, I woke up late again, I know lucky me. When I  woke up, I relaxed, I posted my daily post on Facebook, spent some time with my lovely family. When it was time to begin session with my life skills coach, I enjoyed a cup of coffee and oatmeal. Today, my coach and I had a values discussion, worked on a communication worksheet, but yeah overall my session with my coach was nice. After, my session with my coach, I enjoyed a fried egg, a cup of coffee hash, and orange juice, while participating in an amazing writing zoom call.  Yes, folks I know two cups of coffee I'm a daredevil don't call the coffee police on me. After, the zoom call it was snack time & movie time. I enjoyed Wasa crackers & hummus while watching Take Me Home on Prime Video. After, a while I took a break and made myself a pre-dinner appetizer. For, a pre-dinner appetizer I enjoyed French Toast, bacon, and an orange. After my appetizer,  I took a nice shower and then relaxed some more. Tonight, I enjoyed a nice Chinese food dinner with my lovely family, after dinner I took my second shower of the day, and it was wonderful just like the first one. After my second shower, I went back to watching, my movie, I didn't finish the movie, I'll most likely finish it tomorrow. Byₑ, fᵣᵢₑₙdₛ, ᵢ ₗₒᵥₑ yₒᵤ ₐₗₗ dₒₙ'ₜ fₒᵣgₑₜ ₜₒ ₜᵤₙₑ ᵢₙ ₜₒₘₒᵣᵣₒw fₒᵣ ₐₙₒₜₕₑᵣ fₐbᵤₗₒᵤₛ ₐᵣᵢ ₜᵢzₑᵣ bₗₒg ₒf ₜₕₑ dₐy! ₗₒₜ'ₛ ₒf ₗₒᵥₑ ₐₙd bₐcₒₙ ₓₓ ₐᵣᵢ ₜᵢzₑᵣ <₃!



No comments:

Post a Comment