Tuesday, May 26, 2020

On the 26th, of May, Tobey Maguire sent to me two pictures of vegan pizza and a picture of people playing chess.


Welcome back friends I'm coming to you Live from Myrtle Beach South Carolina, and let me just tell you folks it's fabulous here. We have a nice view of the water we have everything. Also folks wanna guess what today is? (Zebra girl with bed head screaming Ari Tizer today is,on the 26th, of May, Tobey Maguire sent to me two pictures of vegan  pizza and a picture of people playing chess.   Bingo you're absolutely right zebra hat with bed head girl , today is on the 26th, of May, Tobey Maguire sent to me two pictures of vegan  pizza and a picture of people playing chess.  Since you answered the question  you get a  prize, you're is free waffles for life!  Early this morning, I posted my daily post on Facebook , and enjoyed gluten-free cookies! After posting my daily post, I headed to bed since it was really late. Today, I got to sleep in I know lucky me! Today,was another relaxing day. Today, I did a lot of snacking. I enjoyed Wasa crackers and gauc, I enjoyed a nice coffee.Today, I watched part of a movie. For dinner tonight, I enjoyed scrambled eggs, pork bacon, carrots and hummus, and satued kale. Overall, my wonderful friends it was a great day in my book! 

No comments:

Post a Comment