Friday, May 15, 2020

On the 15th of May, 2020, Jesse Tyler Ferguson sent to me four pictures of enchiladas and a picture of a fried egg Friday.

\
Jesse Tyler Ferguson to visit Ball State University as guest ...


    Beef Enchiladas
Overhead zucchini chicken enchiladas in sheet pan
Chicken Enchiladas Rojas - Recipe - Chili Pepper Madness
Chicken-Bacon-Ranch Enchiladas - BettyCrocker.com
Thai-style fried egg (kai dao) - CSMonitor.com


Welcome back my wonderful friends, and happy Friday! Today is, on the 15th of May, 2020, Jesse Tyler Ferguson sent to me four pictures of enchiladas and a picture of a fried egg Friday. Today, I woke up early, soon after waking up, I enjoyed granola,  raspberry coconut yoghurt, and a nice cup of coffee for breakfast, and it was absolutely wonderful! Not too long after breakfast, I began my session with my life skills coach. Today, I did meditation which was quite relaxing, I'd recommend to anyone and everyone, meditation is absolutely wonderful. After, my session with my coach, I talked with my old principal on Facebook Video chat. When I was done chatting with my old principal, I prepared my lunch and got ready for my amazing Felicity House call. Finally, it was the time we all came together, we talked, and we just hung out over video chat and it was awesome  I ate a banana, hot dogs and cookies, and it was absolutely wonderful.  Unfrountley, it was time for the call to end, it was a bummer because I love being part of a community. When I hung up with my peeps, I posted my daily post on Facebook.  Soon after posting my daily post, it was time for my treatment. The nice part is during my treatment, I did some writing,  watched Scott & Bailey & participated in another amazing call with my peeps from Felicity on Sourdough bread, also during the time I had spaghetti pie for dinner that my mom made. Thank you so much, Bunny for making dinner! Not too long after my treatment,  I took a nice shower. Overall, my wonderful friends, it was a great day in my neighborhood don't forget to tune in tomorrow for another amazing Ari Tizer blog of the day! Lots of love Ari Tizer <3 

https://youtu.be/uyGY2NfYpeE


No comments:

Post a Comment