Thursday, May 14, 2020

On the 14th of April Tia Mowry sent to me two pictures of Tater Tots and a picture of a Welsh Rarebit Thursday.

Tia Mowry Recalls 'Traumatic' Discovery of Son's Peanut Allergy
Sweet Bacon Tater Tots Recipe with Video ⋆ Real Housemoms

Homemade Tater Tots
Welsh rarebit.JPG

Welcome back my amazing friends, Today is on the 14th of April Tia Mowry sent to me two pictures of Tater Tots and a picture of a Welsh Rarebit Thursday. Today, I woke up early, I know what a bummer I could have been in sleepy land. Soon after waking up, I enjoyed a nice breakfast.  For breakfast, I had crackers with hummus and, granola with banana. Soon after breakfast, I had a nice video call with my neurologist. After, my call with my neurologist I began my session with my life skills coach and enjoyed a nice cup of coffee with coconut milk & sugar. After, my session with my coach, I enjoyed a nice lunch. For lunch, I had crackers with hummus vanilla coconut yoghurt with granola inside the yoghurt, decaffeinated coffee, and a coffee muffin. Not too long after lunch, I took a nice shower. After, my shower, I relaxed and posted my daily post on Facebook. For dinner tonight, I enjoyed a nice bareburger dinner. After dinner, I took my second shower of the day. Overall my amazing friends it was a great day in my neighborhood. Don't forget to tune in tomorrow for another amazing Ari Tizer blog of the day! Lots of love Ari Tizer <3 xx


No comments:

Post a Comment