Wednesday, April 8, 2020

On Passover, 2020 Nat Wolff sent to me four pictures of noodle kugel and a picture of Magic Johnson Wednesday.

https://youtu.be/CZgDNPGZ9Sghttps://youtu.be/ws60qLVwO7U

(In Hebrew.) Welcome back my beautiful friends, and Happy Passover to all my Jewish friends. Today is, on Passover, 2020 Nat Wolff sent to me four pictures of noodle kugel and a picture of Magic Johnson Wednesday.  ברוך הבא בחבריי היפים, ופסח שמח לכל חברי היהודים.  היום הוא בפסח 2020 נולף וולף שלח לי ארבע תמונות של קוגל אטריות ותמונה של מג'יק ג'ונסון ביום רביעי. Know my beautiful friends, I'm headed to bed since it's literally 1:00 AM   😴.  Today, I got to sleep in, I know lucky me.  I didn't have my time before I started my session with my life skills coach when I began my session with my I enjoyed a nice cup of coffee. Today, my life skills coach and I just talked and shared good times, it was fabulous. Today, during my session with my life skills coach, I wrote in my feelings journal. It was very helpful to write about how I was feeling out. For brunch today, I enjoyed some fabulous matzah brie, made by my beautiful mother. Finally, when my session with my life skills coach was over, I took my second shower of the day, and it was fabulous. After my shower, I just relaxed. When I was done relaxing, I watched Scott & Bailey. When I took a break from watching Scott &Bailey, I had a really nice call with my father. He was really happy, that I sent him a Passover basket. Today, I celebrated Passover with my beautiful family and some friends it was absolutely wonderful. Byₑ, ₘy fₐbᵤₗₒᵤₛ fᵣᵢₑₙdₛ, ᵢ ₕₒₚₑ yₒᵤ ₐₗₗ ₕₐd ₐ wₒₙdₑᵣfᵤₗ dₐy ⱼᵤₛₜ ₗᵢₖₑ ᵢ dᵢd dₒₙ'ₜ fₒᵣgₑₜ ₜₒ ₜᵤₙₑ ᵢₙ ₜₒₘₒᵣᵣₒw fₒᵣ ₐₙₒₜₕₑᵣ fₐₙₜₐₛₜᵢc ₐᵣᵢ ₜᵢzₑᵣ bₗₒg ₒf ₜₕₑ dₐy ₓₓ ₐᵣᵢ ₜᵢzₑᵣ! 💙🥉🥏🎲🎰🕹Love you all lots xx Ari Tizer 

No comments:

Post a Comment