Thursday, April 9, 2020

On the 9th, April 2020, Talon G. Ackerman sent to me three pictures of Tuna Casserole and, a picture of Steve Zahn Thursday.



Welcome back, friends, and happy Thursday. Today is on the 9th, April 2020, Talon G. Ackerman sent to me three pictures of Tuna Casserole and, a picture of Steve Zahn  Thursday. The first thing I did to began my Thursday was I posted my daily post on Facebook. Soon after posting my daily post on Facebook, it was bedtime since it was pretty late. Today, I got to sleep in I know lucky me. Today, while I was video chatting with my life skills coach, I enjoyed a nice breakfast, a hard-boiled egg, and kugel. Today with my life skills coach I, wrote in my feelings journal, mediated, took a virtual tour of The British Museum, and we also watched some cool Google Arts and Culture Videos. Today, my session with my life skills coach was absolutely fabulous. After my session was over, it was lunchtime. For lunch, I had meatloaf Matzah and kugel. Today, I had a really nice phone call with my bestie who I absolutely miss, love and adore, it was fabulous. I enjoyed some nice hot chocolate and some matzah for a snack, it was absolutely wonderful.  Tonight for dinner, I enjoyed kale with olive oil and Matzah brie mmm good. After dinner, I took a nice shower.
Ⓞⓥⓔⓡⓐⓛⓛ    ,⃝ ⓕⓡⓘⓔⓝⓓⓢ    ,⃝ ⓘⓣ ⓦⓐⓢ ⓐ ⓕⓐⓑⓤⓛⓞⓤⓢ ⓓⓐⓨ ⓘⓝ ⓜⓨ ⓝⓔⓘⓖⓗⓑⓞⓡⓗⓞⓞⓓ    ,⃝ Ⓘ ⓗⓞⓟⓔ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓖⓤⓨⓢ ⓗⓐⓓ ⓐ ⓖⓡⓔⓐⓣ ⓓⓐⓨ ⓙⓤⓢⓣ ⓛⓘⓚⓔ Ⓘ ⓓⓘⓓ    !⃝ Ⓓⓞⓝ    '⃝ⓣ ⓕⓞⓡⓖⓔⓣ ⓣⓞ ⓣⓤⓝⓔ ⓘⓝ ⓣⓞⓜⓞⓡⓡⓞⓦ    ,⃝ ⓕⓞⓡ ⓐⓝⓞⓣⓗⓔⓡ ⓕⓐⓑⓤⓛⓞⓤⓢ Ⓐⓡⓘ Ⓣⓘⓩⓔⓡ ⓑⓛⓞⓖ ⓞⓕ ⓣⓗⓔ ⓓⓐⓨ    !⃝ Ⓘ ⓛⓞⓥⓔ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓐⓛⓛ ⓧⓧ Ⓐⓡⓘ Ⓣⓘⓩⓔⓡ    !⃝    �⃝    �⃝    ‍⃝    ♀⃝    ️⃝    �⃝    �⃝    �⃝    �⃝    ‍⃝    ♀⃝    ️⃝    �⃝    �⃝




No comments:

Post a Comment