Saturday, April 4, 2020

On the 4th, of March 2020 Meryl Streep sent to me six pictures of a New York Strip Steak, and a picture of Cuban Coffee Saturday.


Welcome back friends, and happy Saturday today is on the fourth of March  2020,  Meryl Streep sent to me six pictures of a New York Strip Steak, and a picture of Cuban Coffee Saturday. What's good, friends, the first thing I did to start my Saturday is put my daily post on Facebook, know I'm headed to bed πŸ›Œ because it's literally 1:00 AM and it's that time again snooze time. For breakfast today I enjoyed a nice genoa salami Sandwich with green goddess salad dressing on the sandwich, I also enjoyed some nice sausages it was fabulous! After breakfast, I enjoyed a nice cup of decaffeinated Earl Grey and watched Scott & Bailey while enjoying my tea, it was fabulous. For lunch today, I enjoyed a nice Bareburger lunch. Soon after lunch, it was time for me to begin my treatment, it was literally the longest three hours of my life. Finally, when my treatment was over I took a nice shower. For dinner tonight, I enjoyed home-made meatballs with home sauce and gluten-free macaroni, made by my beautiful mom. Today, I watched Everything Everything on Prime Video, it was a lovely movie, and I would highly recommend it. When I was finished watching my movie, it was Scott & Bailey time again. πŸ„±πŸ…ˆπŸ„΄, πŸ„ΌπŸ…ˆ πŸ„»πŸ„ΎπŸ……πŸ„΄πŸ„»πŸ…ˆ πŸ„΅πŸ…πŸ„ΈπŸ„΄πŸ„½πŸ„³πŸ…‚, πŸ„Έ πŸ„»πŸ„ΎπŸ……πŸ„΄ πŸ…ˆπŸ„ΎπŸ…„ πŸ„°πŸ„»πŸ„», πŸ„³πŸ„ΎπŸ„½'πŸ…ƒ πŸ„΅πŸ„ΎπŸ…πŸ„ΆπŸ„΄πŸ…ƒ πŸ…ƒπŸ„Ύ πŸ…ƒπŸ…„πŸ„½πŸ„΄ πŸ„ΈπŸ„½ πŸ…ƒπŸ„ΎπŸ„ΌπŸ„ΎπŸ…πŸ…πŸ„ΎπŸ…† πŸ„΅πŸ„ΎπŸ… πŸ„°πŸ„½πŸ„ΎπŸ…ƒπŸ„·πŸ„΄πŸ… πŸ„΅πŸ„°πŸ„±πŸ…„πŸ„»πŸ„ΎπŸ…„πŸ…‚ πŸ„°πŸ…πŸ„Έ πŸ…ƒπŸ„ΈπŸ…‰πŸ„΄πŸ… πŸ„±πŸ„»πŸ„ΎπŸ„Ά πŸ„ΎπŸ„΅ πŸ…ƒπŸ„·πŸ„΄ πŸ„³πŸ„°πŸ…ˆ! πŸ…‡πŸ…‡ πŸ„°πŸ…πŸ„Έ πŸ…ƒπŸ„ΈπŸ…‰πŸ„΄πŸ…!πŸš†πŸš†πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

No comments:

Post a Comment