Thursday, April 2, 2020

On the 2, of April 2020, Tara Strong sent to me three pictures of Dionne Quan and a picture blueberry mojito Thursday 😘😘.

best sapphics in the world on Twitter: "trixie tang and veronica ...Blueberry Mojitos ⋆ Real Housemoms


Welcome back, my beautiful friends today is on the  2, of April 2020, Tara Strong sent to me three pictures of Dionne Quan and a picture blueberry mojito Thursday 😘😘. This morning I woke up early, I know it's tragic. For breakfast today, I enjoyed scrambled eggs made by my beautiful mom. Soon after, I had breakfast I began my session with my academic coach, the first thing I did was I wrote in my feelings journal, after writing in my feelings journal I worked on reading comprehension. When I was I was finished working on reading comprehension, I watched a documentary about Kayne West.  When my session with my acedamic coach was over, I put my daily post on Facebook then relaxed till it was time for me to began my session with my life skills coach. Today, my life skills just had a nice chat nothing too strenuous. For a pre-dinner appetizer  I had greens, gluten-free toast, and sausages it fabulous! Today, I  went outside for literally a minute, then I came home and, took a really nice shower. After my predinner appetizer, it was tea time, I also watched a documentary on Suicide, it was really quite depressing. After watching my documentary, I relaxed some more, today I also watched Scott  & Bailey on Hulu. For dinner tonight, I enjoyed shells with meat sauce it was absolutely wonderful! (In Taiva) Bye, friends, I love you all don't forget to tune in tomorrow for another fabulous Ari Tizer blog of  the day xx Ari Tizer <333 Bibi, adtarsals, iokta shimaka alayu entet don't forget tuval tune wels tomorrow lunok another fabulous ari tizer blog havit  ette day xx ari tizer <333



No comments:

Post a Comment