Monday, March 23, 2020

On the 23 of March, Mark Zuckerberg sent to me four pictures of Pablo Picasso paintings and a picture of his dog Beast Zuckerberg Monday.

https://youtu.be/WS3Lkc6Gzlk

(In Gibberish) Hiya, folks and welcome back to the blog! Today is on the 23 of March, Mark Zuckerberg sent to me four pictures of  Pablo Picasso paintings and a picture of his dog Beast Zuckerberg Monday. Whiyaxa, berks pi worcemo faxang te zo freg! Tedaxaupp dis en zo 74 eb Vaxalst, Vaxalk Thungolfolg sonk te vo beep pindulos eb  Paxafre Picaxasse paxainkicks pi pit pindulo eb whis peg Foaxach Thungolfolg Vectaxaupp. Today, I woke up with the chickens. Not too long after I woke up, I completed my chore, and then took a nice shower. After my shower, I had a nice breakfast. When I was finished with breakfast it was Golden Girls time and tea time, I know lucky me!! Also, during this time I put my daily post on Facebook. Finally, when it was time to start session with my coach, the first thing we did was viewed an online exhibit of Wille Smith. After we viewed the exhibit, we watched short online documentaries, on the New York Times website. Today, for lunch I enjoyed a nice sandwich my beautiful mom made me. To wrap up our session today, we worked on SMART goals. After I finished my session with my coach, I took another nice shower. For an early dinner today I had some soup. After dinner, I doled out my medication for the next day. When I was done doling out my medication, I watched The Golden Girls while enjoying a nice gluten-free blueberry muffin.ᴮʸᵉ⸴ ᶠʳⁱᵉⁿᵈˢ⸴ ᵈᵒⁿ'ᵗ ᶠᵒʳᵍᵉᵗ ᵗᵒ ᵗᵘⁿᵉ ⁱⁿ ᵗᵒᵐᵒʳʳᵒʷ ᶠᵒʳ ᵃⁿᵒᵗʰᵉʳ ʷᵒⁿᵈᵉʳᶠᵘˡ ᴬʳⁱ ᵀⁱᶻᵉʳ ᵇˡᵒᵍ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ᵈᵃʸ! ᴵ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᵃˡˡ ˣˣ ᴬʳⁱ ᵀⁱᶻᵉʳ! 💋💋💌💖💖

No comments:

Post a Comment