Monday, March 16, 2020

On the 16th of March, Mariska Hargitay sent to me four pictures of Caprese Salad and a picture of Raúl Esparza Monday.

https://youtu.be/kPv5nhrtgichttps://

youtu.be/Aiim9sVWWXA
Get it, Benson. 

Yass looks delish.
Gimme some of that.
💖💝💝❤🧡🤞✌

Get in my belly.
Mr.Barba

(In Italian)Hello, folks and welcome back to the blog! I hope you all had a fantastic Monday! Today is on the 16th of March, Mariska Hargitay sent to me four pictures of Caprese Salad and a picture of Raúl Esparza Monday. Ciao gente e bentornati sul blog!  Spero che abbiate trascorso un fantastico lunedì!  Oggi è il 16 marzo, Mariska Hargitay mi ha inviato quattro foto di Caprese Salad e una foto di Raúl Esparza lunedì. What's popping folks? Today I got to sleep in a little bit, I know lucky me. When I finally got out of bed it was breakfast time, for breakfast I enjoyed a sausage, a yoghurt, orange juice, and some gluten-free cookies. After breakfast, I completed my chore then took a shower, after my shower, I doled out my medication for the next day. When I was finished doling out my medication, it was Golden Girls' time. Finally, when it time for me to start my session with my academic coach, we worked on reading comprehension. Today I enjoyed a nice sandwich 🥪my mom made with some more orange juice, and I also finished my sister's yoghurt it was fabulous. After lunch, I took another nice shower and then got to work on my EBL homework. Finally, when I was finished with my homework, it was Golden Girls' time once again. Today before,  the fabulous dinner my mom made I put my daily question, word, and song of the day on Facebook. For dessert, I had some coconut ice cream with a gluten-free cookie! Byₑ fᵣᵢₑₙdₛ, ᵢ ₗₒᵥₑ yₒᵤ ₐₗₗ, dₒₙ'ₜ fₒᵣgₑₜ ₜₒ ₜᵤₙₑ ᵢₙ ₜₒₘₒᵣᵣₒw fₒᵣ ₐₙₒₜₕₑᵣ fₐₙₜₐₛₜᵢc ₐᵣᵢ ₜᵢzₑᵣ bₗₒg ₒf ₜₕₑ dₐy! ₗₒₜₛ ₒf ₗₒᵥₑ ₐᵣᵢ ₜᵢzₑᵣ ₓₓₓₓ!

No comments:

Post a Comment