Sunday, March 15, 2020

On the 15th of March Sean Penn sent to me two pictures of cheesy pizza and a picture of Dennis Hopper Sunday.

https://youtu.be/lkBVuLz_sDc

 Welcome back to the blog friends, I hope you all had a fabulous weekend! Today is on the 15th, of March, Sean Penn sent to me two pictures of cheesy pizza and a picture of Dennis Hopper Sunday.  Once again I woke up early this morning, today was also laundry day so my sister and I did the laundry. After putting the laundry in the washer, I took a nice shower. After my shower, I doled out my medication for the day, not too long after doling out my medication it was time to put the laundry in the dryer. While the laundry was in the dryer I enjoyed some chocolate chips, a nice cup of decaffeinated coffee, and watched the fabulous Golden Girls, yes, I know I'm lucky ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–.   When my coffee and snack time was over I had a dance party/Jam out session. Finally, the laundry was done, my sister and I brought up the laundry to the house. Before folding my laundry, I enjoyed some nice sunny side up eggs my beautiful mom made me.  When I was done with my delicious sunny side up eggs, it was time to fold and put away my laundry. When I was done folding and putting away my laundry, I doled out my medication for the next day. After folding and putting away my laundry, it was that time once again Golden Girls time, I watched The Golden Girls for a good chunk of my day. Today, for a late lunch I enjoyed a double burger on a gluten-free bun with tomato and bacon and a side of fries, and yes it was all that and a bag of chips, and for dessert, I had some yummy gluten-free cookies that I ate all by myself and a yummy gluten-free blueberry muffin that I shared with my mom and my sister. Today for dinner I had a coconut yoghurt. After dinner, I put my daily post on Facebook. O̅v̅e̅r̅a̅l̅l̅,̅ f̅r̅i̅e̅n̅d̅s̅,̅ i̅t̅ w̅a̅s̅ a̅ f̅a̅b̅u̅l̅o̅u̅s̅ d̅a̅y̅ i̅n̅ m̅y̅ n̅e̅i̅g̅h̅b̅o̅r̅h̅o̅o̅d̅,̅ d̅o̅n̅'̅t̅ f̅o̅r̅g̅e̅t̅ t̅o̅ t̅u̅n̅e̅ i̅n̅ t̅o̅m̅o̅r̅r̅o̅w̅ f̅o̅r̅ a̅n̅o̅t̅h̅e̅r̅ f̅a̅n̅t̅a̅s̅t̅i̅c̅ A̅r̅i̅ T̅i̅z̅e̅r̅ b̅l̅o̅g̅ o̅f̅ t̅h̅e̅ d̅a̅y̅!̅ L̅o̅t̅s̅ o̅f̅ l̅o̅v̅e̅ A̅r̅i̅ T̅i̅z̅e̅r̅ x̅x̅!̅

Why do teenagers travel in groups of three?

Because they can’t even.


What do you call a number that can’t keep still?

A roamin’ numeral.


Knock, knock!
Who’s there?
Ice cream.
Ice cream who?
I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream!

Why do ice cream cones always carry an umbrella?
There’s a chance of sprinkles.


No comments:

Post a Comment