Thursday, March 12, 2020

On the 12th of March 2020, Teri Hatcher sent to three pictures of Marcia Cross, and a picture of Basashi (raw horse meat) Thursday.

https://youtu.be/qDQpZT3GhDghttps://youtu.be/naoknj1ebqIhttps:/  
https://youtu.be/A3yCcXgbKrE

(In Polish Hello friends and welcome back to the famous Ari Tizer blog I'll be your wonderful host Ari Tizer!)Witajcie przyjaciele i witajcie na słynnym blogu Ari Tizer Będę waszym wspaniałym gospodarzem Ari Tizer!

Welcome back my fantastic friends, today is on the 12th of March 2020, Teri Hatcher sent to three pictures of Marcia Cross, and a picture of Basashi (raw horse meat) Thursday. I hope you all had a fabulous Thursday, I know I did! Today, I woke up at a decent time not too early and not too late. The first thing I did to start my day was I doled out my medication for the next day. When I was done doling out my medication, I had breakfast today for breakfast I had one hard-boiled egg. After breakfast, I took a nice shower. After my showers, I watched The Golden Girls. When I was done watching The Golden Girls, I had a dance party and I drink some nice decaffeinated Irish Breakfast tea it was fabulous! Soon after my dance party, I started my treatment. During my treatment, I watched the Good Omens on Amazon Prime Video, while eating some nice egg salad for lunch. When my treatment was over, I completed my chore and then had some spare time before I started session with my favorite teacher. When I finally started session with my favorite teacher, the first thing we did was some reading comprehension. After I was done working on reading comprehension, I began my outline for my Sushi paper. When I was finished with my outline, I began writing my paper. Today to wrap up our session, we worked on some math. When I was done with my session with my favorite teacher, I enjoyed a nice Chinese food dinner that was wonderful! 💝💝💝💝 After dinner, I put my daily word, question, and song of the day on FacebookB̅y̅e̅ f̅r̅i̅e̅n̅d̅s̅,̅ o̅v̅e̅r̅a̅l̅l̅,̅  i̅t̅ w̅a̅s̅ a̅ w̅o̅n̅d̅e̅r̅f̅u̅l̅ d̅a̅y̅ i̅n̅ m̅y̅ n̅e̅i̅g̅h̅b̅o̅r̅h̅o̅o̅d̅ h̅o̅p̅e̅ y̅o̅u̅ a̅l̅l̅ h̅a̅d̅ a̅ g̅r̅e̅a̅t̅ d̅a̅y̅ a̅s̅ w̅e̅l̅l̅,̅ d̅o̅n̅'̅t̅ f̅o̅r̅g̅e̅t̅ t̅o̅ t̅u̅n̅e̅ i̅n̅ t̅o̅m̅o̅r̅r̅o̅w̅ f̅o̅r̅ a̅n̅o̅t̅h̅e̅r̅ f̅a̅n̅t̅a̅s̅t̅i̅c̅ A̅r̅i̅ T̅i̅z̅e̅r̅ b̅l̅o̅g̅ o̅f̅ t̅h̅e̅ d̅a̅y̅ l̅o̅v̅e̅ y̅o̅u̅ a̅l̅l̅!̅

No comments:

Post a Comment