Wednesday, March 11, 2020

On the 11th of March, 2020, Wendie Malick sent to me two pictures of Sponge Candy and a picture of Spaghetti Parm Wednesday. 🍤🍚

Welcome back my beautiful friends today is on the 11th, of March 2020, Wendie Malick sent to me two pictures of Sponge Candy and a picture of Spaghetti Parm Wednesday. This morning I woke up a decent time. When I woke up this morning, I relaxed in bed for a little while before getting up. Today I enjoyed a nice cup of decaffeinated Irish Breakfast Tea and a gluten-free vegan cookie For breakfast, I had one hardboiled egg. Before I had to start my treatment, I took a nice shower. I had treatment for a good part of my morning, and some of my afternoon. 😊 Today I enjoyed a nice brunch burger from Diner Bar with Applewood bacon, a sunny side up egg, I also added sausage to my burger and of course, the burger was on gluten-free bread. Did I mention, I had that burger, with some fabulous French Fries and of course, there were pickles that came with the burger, and instead of the cheese, they substituted tomato. It was really a wonderful meal. For dessert, I enjoyed some nice organic dried mangoes and some Enjoy Life Chocolate Chips. After my nice meal, I put my daily song, question, and word of the day on Facebook. When I was done posting my daily post on Facebook,  I watched The Golden Girls. Today my favorite teacher and I talked and we decided, that we would have session today. I had some spare time before I began my session with my coach, so I just relaxed. When it was time for me to begin my session with my coach, we began by reading The Anatomy of an Illness by Norman Cousins the book seems interesting so far. When we were done reading, we worked on some math. After math time was over, we talked about how to write an article. We wrapped up our session with some reading comprehension. When my session with my coach was over, I relaxed a little bit then doled out my medication for the next day. When I was done doling out my medication, I completed my daily chore. After completion of my chore, I relaxed. Overall friends, a bad day turned into a great day, with the support and love, of the people around me and of course the great food. B̅y̅e̅ f̅r̅i̅e̅n̅d̅s̅,̅ d̅o̅n̅'̅t̅ f̅o̅r̅g̅e̅t̅ t̅o̅ t̅u̅n̅e̅ i̅n̅ t̅o̅m̅o̅r̅r̅o̅w̅ f̅o̅r̅ a̅n̅o̅t̅h̅e̅r̅ f̅a̅n̅t̅a̅s̅t̅i̅c̅ A̅r̅i̅ T̅i̅z̅e̅r̅ b̅l̅o̅g̅ o̅f̅ t̅h̅e̅ d̅a̅y̅!̅

No comments:

Post a Comment