Thursday, January 16, 2020

Sweet times Thursday πŸ§€πŸ§€πŸ₯žπŸ₯―πŸ₯¨πŸ•

:) 
Alright, folks happy Thursday! I hope you all had an amazing Thursday!  Shikamoo folks (Hello in  Swahili) Today is  Sweet Times Thursday. ://youtu.be/2H5uWRjFsGc. Today was an awesome day! I hope you guys had a nice day.   Today I got up bright and early got up a good time, where I didn't have to rush my morning routine. I ate some nice Chinese food for breakfast. Then I completed my morning routine. After I completed my morning routine I went downstairs and waited for my Access-A-Ride some of the time, I waited inside and some of the time outside. Luckily for me, I got in my Access-A-Ride early and I got to my academic tutoring early.  I had some spare time before I would have my awesome academic coach. At 9 AM I had my amazing academic tutor who I absolutely love. We worked on some boring math, some reading, and of course some writing. Today for lunch  I had some nice gluten-free Chinese food.  To wrap our session up, we finished up with some writing.  At 1 PM, my life-skills coach started our session.  We took the express train from 86th street to 59th street. At 59th street we transferred to the R train, we took the R train to Queens Plaza. When we got to Queens Plaza, we transferred to the E train. On the E train if I remember correctly, I ate the delicious sweet train the lovely sweet train that my lovely twin sister Rachel bought me, thanks again Rachel love ya!. When I finally arrived home, I  settled in, then took a nice shower. After my shower, my life-skills coach worked a lit bit in my room, and then to finish up our session we worked on my schedule. At 3 PM, when my life-skills went home for the day my Community Habilitation, my mom, my twin sister we all had a blast by watching some awesome videos and sharing some laughs. I drank some of my delicious chocolate hemp milk and ate some yummy chocolate chips it was awesome. When the nurse arrived to give me my treatment she set up and then began the treatment. We had the time of our lives we made my in-home IVIG so much fun!  Luckily for me, I get the same nurse tomorrow.  As a before-dinner snack, I ate some more chocolate chips.  Finally, when my treatment was over I took some pictures of my food, did a couple of things then went to town on my yummy BareBurger dinner thank you Bunny :) also with my dinner I had a rootbeer it was awesome. What kind of candy is never on time? ChocoLATE 

What was the chef's excuse for missing homework?

He didn't have enough thyme

TEACHER: So your dog ate your homework?
FRED: Yes, teacher.
TEACHER: And where is your dog right now?
FRED: He’s at the vet. He doesn’t like math any more than I do.

source: http://www.jokes4us.com/miscellaneousjokes/foodjokes/chocolatejokes.html
Sampai jumpa (goodbye in Indonesian) hope you all had a wonderful day, don't forget to tune in tomorrow for another awesome blog of the day! 
Me and my beautiful mamma :)
Pancakes, Bacon and, Eggs anyone?
Cookie anyone?
Cake anyone?


Stay Beautiful :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment