Friday, January 24, 2020

Feeling Good Friday

Pad Thai Kugel anyone?

Snickerdoodles anyone?
My awesome new journal! 
Happy FryYay! 

Happy FryYay folks hope you all had an awesome week today is Feeling Good Friday. How was your Friday folks? I hope, you all had an amazing FryYay! To start off my day, I had a nice coconut yogurt. When my life skills coach arrived, we started our journey to the Big Apple.  When we arrived at EBL, there was some time to spare, before I got to see my amazing acedamic coach. Finally, when my acedamic coach arrived we talked a little then began our work. We reviewed my homework and then, we worked on a Coursera course. The course we worked on was An Introduction To American Law. Finally, it's lunchtime I had a delicious lunch, I had bacon, pastrami, and bread fried in mayo. At 12:30 when I had to leave my academic coach, my other  coach and I headed back to Forest Hills. When I arrived at home, I settled in and then ate a small snack. After, my snack I went and took a nice hot shower it was awesome. Today I also, I had a nice visit with my friend from Felicity House it was great, we had a great, time my friend also stayed for dinner we had gluten-free Chinese food it was yummy!  Today I also, saw a really cool dance performance on the subway. Overall, my day was great hope you all had an amazing FryYay! Don't forget to tune in tomorrow for another amazing Ari Tizer blog!




MANAN: Why do we tell actors to break a leg?
THEO: Why?
MANAN: Because every play has a cast.






Cheesy French Bread anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment