Tuesday, June 30, 2020

On the 30th of June Tyler Florence sent to me two pictures of fried pork belly, and a picture of Andrew Zimmern Tuesday.


Tyler Florence | Food Network
Deep Fried Pork Belly Recipe by Mia - Cookpad
Deep fried pork belly | Premium Photo
Bizarre Foods America: Dallas Pictures : Travel Channel | Bizarre ...

On the 30th of June, Tyler Florence sent to me two pictures of fried pork belly, and a picture of Andrew Zimmern Tuesday. Hiya! I hope you all had a fantastic day!  Today is..  well today. But, today, also on the 30th of June Tyler Florence sent to me two pictures of fried pork belly, and a picture of Andrew Zimmern Tuesday. Today, I woke up early,  I know it's tragic. Soon after waking up, I got ready for the day ahead of me. Soon after getting ready, I began my session with my coach. Today, we watched a video about developing different important skills, and another video about things you can do to improve your life. To wrap up our session, we watched fun videos of my choice. After my session with my coach, I relaxed. Finally, it was time for me to log on and have an awesome lunch social with my Felicity House peeps. During the social, I also enjoyed a turkey sandwich with mayo and a cup of coffee. After the social, I talked to a friend, and relaxed. After relaxing, I took a nice shower. Tonight, for an early dinner, I had pasta with meat sauce. After dinner, I enjoyed ice cream and posted my daily posts on Facebook. Overall, my fabulous friends, it was a great day in my book! Don’t forget to tune in tomorrow for another amazing Ari Tizer blog of the day xx Ari Tizer!




https://youtu.be/pbKqoX_-_IQ



https://youtu.be/9bXWNeqKpjk

No comments:

Post a Comment