Thursday, June 25, 2020

On the 25th, of June Haile Thomas sent to me two pictures of pumpkin seeds, and a picture of seaweed salad Thursday.





Howdy y'all today is well today, but today also is on the  25th of June Haile Thomas sent to  me two pictures of pumpkin seeds, and a picture of seaweed salad Thursday.  I hope you all had a brilliant day! Today, I woke up bright and early, I know poor me I could of been sleeping with my new Golden Girls quilt, but no I was wide awake. Soon after waking up, I prepared my breakfast. Finally, when I was able to sit down I watched Netflix and enjoyed a nice breakfast.  For breakfast I had  a kind bar with almond/ coconut milk. Soon after breakfast and Netflix time, I began my session with my coach. Today, we had another nice session. I did some light cleaning, some stretching, we worked on a life skills worksheet, and to wrap up our session we watched food videos. Overall, I had a fantastic session with my coach. After my session with my coach, I prepared my lunch. For lunch, I enjoyed eggs with Wasa Crackers and cookies and milk for dessert, and it was absolutely wonderful.Also, during lunch, I watched some more Netflix. I'm currently watching a show about Asain street food, it is quite interesting, I'd recommend it. Soon after lunch, I had a medical appointment. After my medical appointment, I joined an amazing Felicity House lunch social. After the social, I doled out my meds for the next day, and then posted my daily posts on Facebook. After posting my daily posts on Facebook, I enjoyed a snack. For snack, I had carrots with mayo,and a raspberry persevere sandwich.After snack time, I took a nice shower and then relaxed. Tonight, for dinner, I enjoyed a spaghetti dinner. Overall, my wonderful friends, it was another awesome day in my neighborhood. Don't forget to tune in tomorrow for another fabulous Ari Tizer blog of the day! Lot's of love Ari Tizer 🐹🤗☺️ xx Ari Tizer. 





No comments:

Post a Comment