Friday, June 19, 2020

On the 19th, of June, Jenni Farley sent to me four pictures of Italian food, and a picture of her daughter Friday.

J. Farley

Popular Italian Food & Drinks Guide | Italy Travel Guide

Caprese salad. Traditional italian food. Tomato and mozzarella ...
Italian Food | Tallahassee, FL - Tour of Italy Italian Kitchen
Best Italian restaurants in Dayton | Best of Dayton winners

Meet Meilani Alexandra Mathews - Photos Of Jenni Farley's Daughter ...


Howdy friends, and happy FryYay! Today is today, but today also is on the 19th, of June, Jenni Farley sent to me four pictures of Italian food, and a picture of her daughter Friday. Today,  I woke up bright and early, soon after waking up I got ready for the day ahead of me, and then began session with my coach. Today, we had a pretty relaxed day, I worked on some social skill worksheets, watched videos on how to make gluten-free bread, stretches, some light cleaning, and yeah our session was fabulous, it was really productive. After my session with my coach, I relaxed for a bit and then chatted with an old principal from an old private school I attended, and it was wonderful. After my call, I took a nice shower and then watched some more episodes of The Lenox Hill Hospital show, I'm currently watching on Netflix. Today, I had the amazing opportunity to attend a virtual writing event with Felicity  House. I loved the event because I love to write. After the event, I watched more Netflix, then relaxed for a bit. Tonight, I watched Netflix while eating dinner, I know I'm a lucky girl. After dinner, I chatted with a friend, and then soon after chatting with a friend, I hung out with my beautiful mom <3 :).  Tonight, I got to have a fabulous zoom call with a friend, on our call today we began reading Mitch Albom's book Human Touch that he wrote during the Covid 19 pandemic, we also talked which was nice. Soon after my zoom call, I posted my daily posts on Facebook. Overall, my wonderful friends it was a great day in my neighborhood! Don't forget to tune in tomorrow for another fabulous Ari Tizer blog of the day lot's of love Ari Tizer!

No comments:

Post a Comment