Wednesday, May 6, 2020

On the 6th of May, Chandra Wilson sent me a picture of James Pickens Jr., and a picture of Justin Chambers Wednesday.

Get to Know Chandra Wilson, LSTFI Alumna




James Pickens Jr. - Bio, Facts, Family | Famous Birthdays

15 Best Justin Chambers images | Justin chambers, Greys anatomy ...
Welcome back, friends, and happy Wednesday!

Today is on the 6th of May, Chandra Wilson sent me a picture of   James Pickens Jr., and a picture of Justin Chambers Wednesday. Welcome back, friends, and happy Wednesday! We’re halfway to Friday Woohoo!  Today, I woke up late so I wasn’t able to have my session with my coach. The fortunate part was I  able to shower before my awesome writing call. After my shower, I had to hurry and get ready for my call. Finally, it was time for my amazing call! Today, during my writing zoom call, I enjoyed turkey slices and a nice cup of coffee. Today, I got to share my writing with the co-host and the host, and it was absolutely fantastic!  After my call, I relaxed. Today, I got to talk to my bestie, and it was wonderful! Tonight, for dinner I enjoy some nice gluten-free Chinese food!  For dessert, I enjoyed a peanut butter cookie Lara Bar, and  a nice piece of vegan gluten-free vegan cake while watching Scott &  Bailey. Overall,  my wonderful friends if was a wonderful day in my neighborhood! Don't forget to tune in tomorrow for another fabulous Ari Tizer blog of the day! Lot's of love Ari Tizer ๐Ÿฆ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿง–!






No comments:

Post a Comment