Thursday, May 21, 2020

On the 21st of May Tom Cavanagh sent to me two pictures of toffee and a picture of Ikasumi ( a squid ink) burger Thursday.


Welcome back friends, and happy Thursday! Today is,  On the 21st of May Tom Cavanagh sent to me two pictures of toffee and a picture of Ikasumi ( a squid ink) burger Thursday. I hope you all had a wonderful day!  Tomorrow's FryYay woot! Today, I woke up late, soon after waking up, I began session with my coach. During my session with my coach I enjoyed a nice Chinese food breakfast, and a nice cup of coffee. Today, my coach and I had a nice session. After my session with my coach was over, I relaxed for a little while, and then virtually attended an autism conference.  While I was listening to the speaker, I enjoyed a nice lunch. For lunch I had  crackers and hummus, and granola. After attending the conference, I took a walk with my mom,and a friend. We also spent time with my neighbor in the park by my house, and it was really nice.When we came home I took a nice shower, and then relaxed.  After relaxing for so long, it was finally dinner time. For dinner, I enjoyed a roasted chicken with potatoes and veggies. When dinner was over, I posted my daily post on Facebook. Folk's, remember to stay connected just because we need to be socially distanced doesn't mean we can't stay connected to the ones we love and to those around us, and show them we care πŸ’ͺ🧸πŸ’ͺ😘. Overall, friends it was a great day in my book don't forget to tune in tomorrow for another fabulous Ari Tizer blog of the day ☺️☕πŸ’›πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‰Κ•·α΄₯·Κ”!

https://youtu.be/7WHghcK1zHc


No comments:

Post a Comment