Saturday, May 2, 2020

On the 2 of May 2020, Sammi Giancola sent to me a picture of an egg white omelette, and a picture of a soccer ball Saturday.

Sammi Giancola | Jersey Shore Wiki | Fandom

Egg White Omelette - 3 Egg White Veggie Omelette Recipe

Best Soccer Balls in 2018

Welcome back friends, and happy Saturday! Today is ,  on the 2 of May 2020, Sammi Giancola sent to me a picture of an egg white omelette, and a picture of a soccer ball Saturday.   To begin my day, I posted my daily post on Facebook,and then headed to bed ,since it was really late. Today, I woke up late. Soon after waking up I enjoyed a nice brunch. For brunch, I had a  raspberry coconut yoghurt with blueberries inside the yoghurt, granola, and to top my meal off a gluten-free cookie, it was absolutely wonderful. After brunch, I enjoyed a nice cup of decaf coffee. Today, my mom made homemade chicken vegetable tortilla soup, thanks mommy for making the soup! After eating my mom’s soup, I took a nice shower & it was wonderful. After my shower, I relaxed a little, and then had dinner. For a pre  dinner appetizer , I had red lentil pasta, and, for dessert I had a blueberry muffin mug cake, and it was wonderful! When I was finished with my pre dinner appetizer, I took my second shower of the day and it was absolutely wonderful! For my actual dinner, I had turkey bacon and Shake Shack Fries. Tonight while watching Scott & Bailey, I enjoyed a nice cup of spearmint tea. Overall, my wonderful it was a fantastic day! Don't forget to tune in tomorrow for another fabulous Ari Tizer blog of the day! Lot's of love Ari Tizer 🦑! 

No comments:

Post a Comment