Tuesday, May 19, 2020

On, the 19th of May, Ashley Tisdale sent to me , three pictures of Sushi pizza, and a picture of Peter Pan Tuesday.

Welcome back friend's, and happy Tuesday. Today is, on the 19th of May, Ashley Tisdale sent to me , three pictures of Sushi pizza, and a picture of Peter Pan Tuesday.  Today, I woke up bright and early, I relaxed for a little while and then posted my daily post on Facebook. After posting my daily post , I prepared my breakfast. Today, while I had session with my coach ,I enjoyed  a nice breakfast. For breakfast, I had hummus with crackers, coccunt yoghurt with granola,and a nice cup of coffee. Today, I also got to spend some more amazing time virtually with my Felicity House peeps. I also enjoyed a nice snack this afternoon, for snack I had crackers two with hummus, and one with raspberry preserves. I was a very happy camper because today I got to talk to my bestie! Tonight, I enjoyed a nice Chinese food dinner. After dinner, I unloaded the dishwasher,and then took a nice shower. After my shower, I watched  my last episode of Scott & Bailey, tragic I know. Tonight, I watched a new show called Getting On , and enjoyed somr gluten-free cookies. Overall, my fabulous friend's it was a great day in my neighborhood! Don't forget to tune in tomorrow for another fabulous Ari Tizer blog of the day lot's of love Ari Tizer xx! 💛🧸🧸🥐☺️

No comments:

Post a Comment