Monday, April 27, 2020

On the 27th, of April, Mick Jagger sent to me a picture of an avocado and, a picture of Whole Grain Bread Monday.

Mick Jagger Called 'Very Sweet' by 'Burnt Orange Heresy' Director

Eating Of Fresh Ripe Green Organic Hass Avocado Fruit With Spoon ...

The Master Recipe: Whole Grain Artisan Bread | MOTHER EARTH NEWS


Welcome back friends, and happy Monday! Today is on the 27th, of April, Mick Jagger sent to me a picture of an avocado and,  a picture of Whole Grain Bread Monday. To begin my Monday, I posted my daily post on Facebook. After posting my daily posting, I watched Scott & Bailey and enjoyed some gluten-free cookies. Now, I'm off to bed since it's super late. When I finally woke up to begin my day, it was breakfast time. For breakfast today, I enjoyed blackberries and blueberry waffles it was wonderful! Soon after breakfast, I took a nice walk with my mom, we went to Dunkin Donuts, and to the store because my mom needed something. When we arrived home, I took a nice shower. After my shower, I  relaxed, and it was wonderful. A while after relaxing, it was time for me to begin my session with my lovely life skills coach.  Today we discussed food of the world, talked about the stories I wrote, we did yoga stretches, dancing and so much more, our session today was absolutely wonderful! For a snack during my session with my coach, I enjoyed a peanut butter cookie Lara Bar, and Oats & Honey Kind bar, and a nice iced coffee, it was fabulous! Tonight, I also had dinner while I was on the line with my coach. For dinner, I enjoyed, a vanilla coconut yoghurt with blueberries inside the yoghurt, and Bolognese sauce with shells, ground turkey and sausage, I also had a nice cup of orange juice. Overall, my wonderful friends, it was a great day in my neighborhood! I hope you guys had a great day as well! But, wait there's more. I have a couple of questions for you guys.


  1. What is one thing that made you smile today?
  2. Would you rather eat a million gummy worms in 6 hours, or would you rather eat 6 loaves of bread in 2 hours and 43 minutes? What would you choose and why?
  3. Favorite quote?
  4. Do you enjoy watching horror movies?
What did the balloon hate about school? Pop quizzes 

What kind of tree fits in the oven? Pastry 

What do you give a vegetable on Valentine’s day?
Cauliflowers


Bye, friends, I love you all lots! Don't forget to tune in tomorrow, for another fabulous Ari Tizer blog of the day xx Ari Tizer <3 


https://youtu.be/NoGofvVhKTo

No comments:

Post a Comment