Wednesday, April 15, 2020

On the 15th, of April, Betty White sent to me three pictures of hot dogs with French Fries and, a picture of Watermelon cake Wednesday.

Betty White turns 98 years young









hot dog and french fries stock photo © M. Studio (M-studio ...American Fast Food Hot Dog And French Fries Stock Photo - Download ...
Hot dog with french fries on a plate on white — Stock Photo © dla4 ...

Watermelon Cake


(In Portuguese.) Hiya folks, today is, on the 15th, of April, Betty White sent to me three pictures of hot dogs with French Fries and, a picture of a Watermelon cake Wednesday.  Oi pessoal, hoje é, dia 15 de abril, Betty White me enviou três fotos de cachorro-quente com batatas fritas e uma foto de um bolo de melancia na quarta-feira. Today, the first thing I did was I posted my daily post  on Facebook, then I headed to bed since it was really late.  Today, I got to sleep late, I know I'm a lucky girl, in a lucky world. For breakfast, I had turkey, a vanilla coconut yoghurt, and a gluten-free chocolate muffin, it was absolutely wonderful!  Not too long after breakfast, I participated in a playwriting prompt zoom call, and it was absolutely wonderful! Today for lunch, I had chicken salad made by my beautiful mother, and for dessert, I enjoyed two gluten-free cookies. Today I had a nice session with my life skills coach, we spoke about feelings watched Google Arts & Culture videos, reviewed and practiced college interview questions, and to end our session we worked on coping skills by practicing meditation. Today for dinner, I enjoyed a sweet potato patty on a gluten-free bun with alfalfa, tomato, pork bacon, vegan parmesan, and mushrooms. I also enjoyed a nice cup of rootbeer. After dinner, I doled out my medication for the next two day, after doling out my medication, I baked a nice gluten-free yellow cake. After baking, I took a nice shower. I enjoyed, the nice gluten-free cake with a  gluten-free cookie inside it was awesome! (In Russian.) Bye, my lovely friends don't forget to tune in tomorrow for another fabulous Ari Tizer blog of the day! I love you all xx Ari Tizer <3!    Пока, мои любимые друзья, не забудьте настроиться на завтрашний день для очередного сказочного блога Ari Tizer дня! Я люблю вас всех хх Ари Тизер <3!

No comments:

Post a Comment