Saturday, April 11, 2020

On the 11th of April, 2020 Jordin Sparks to me three pictures of barbecue chicken and a picture of Chris Brown Saturday.





(In Spanish.)Welcome back, friends, and happy Saturday! Today is, the 11th  of April, 2020 Jordin Sparks to me three pictures of barbecue chicken and a picture of Chris Brown Saturday.¡Bienvenidos amigos y feliz sábado!  Hoy es 11 de abril de 2020 Jordin me presenta tres fotos de pollo a la barbacoa y una foto de Chris Brown el sábado. To begin my Saturday, I watched Scott and Bailey, after watching Scott and Bailey for a little while I posted my daily post on Facebook, and then headed to bed since it was really late. Today, I got to sleep in, I know lucky me. For breakfast, I enjoyed a blueberry yoghurt,  sausage, a cup of orange peach mango juice and a gluten-free chocolate muffin. After breakfast, I had a fabulous call with an old principal from a school  I went to when I was in middle school. It was absolutely wonderful. After my call, I cleaned up my room a little bit, and then took a nice shower. Not too long after my shower, I wrote a creative scene. Tonight for dinner, I enjoyed sausages and gluten-free blueberry waffles, I know I'm a lucky girl.  After dinner,  I doled out my medication for the next two days, a while after dinner I took my third shower of the day.  (In Japanese.) Bye, my lovely friends, I Iove you all, don't forget to tune in tomorrow, for another fantastic Ari Tizer blog of the day! Love you all lots xx Ari Tizer 💅🤳🏺🍼🍙🍢! さようなら、私の素敵な友達、私はあなたをすべて愛しています。今日の別の素晴らしいAri Tizerブログのために、明日チューニングすることを忘れないでください! 愛してるxx Ari Tizer💅🤳🏺🍼🍙🍢!

No comments:

Post a Comment