Monday, March 2, 2020

On the 2nd of March 2020 Macklemore sent to me three pictures of Pho and a picture of Cadillac Monday .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlVBg7_08n0



I'm gonna pop some tags only got $20.00 in my pocket. 
Add caption

Gimme some of that!



Gorgeous Car. 

Hiya friends Welcome back to the fabulous Ari Tizer blog, I'll be your gorgeous host Ari Tizer! Today, I woke up at a decent time, the first thing I did when I woke up was,  I  completed my chore. After completing my chore,  I laid out my clothes for the next day, after laying out my outfit for the next day, I doled out my medication for the next day. When I was finishing doling out my meds for the next day I put my fabulous word, question, song of the day on Facebook. After putting my daily post on Facebook, I  had breakfast. When I was finished with everything  I needed to do, I went downstairs and waited for my coach. Unfrotantley, for me I forgot my lunch upstairs today, so I had to run up and grab it. Luckily for me though, when I came back downstairs, I met up with my coach and we headed out. When we arrived in Manhattan my coach and I stopped at Fresh & Co before heading to EBL. After our trip to Fresh & Co, we made our way to EBL. When we arrived at EBL, I settled in put my things down and had my coach sign something I needed her to sign. When my acedamic coach arrived the first thing I worked on was reading comprehension, also during this time  I enjoy my awesome Iced Coffee. After reading comprehension, I enjoyed a nice Chinese food lunch. When I was finished with lunch, I worked on some math to wrap up our session. When it was time for me to go with my girl, we made our way to Forest Hills. Today my girl and I enjoyed a nice flourless vegan chocolate cake and a nice soda. When we were doing having our delicious treat, we walked back to my house the long way. When we finally arrived at my house, I settled in for a little while and then began on my tasks. I had a great time with my girl. When my girl left, I took a nice shower and then completed my EBL homework. After completing my EBL homework, I  watched the fabulous Golden Girls. Today for dinner I enjoyed some more gluten-free Chinese food it was the bomb Diggity! ,πŸ„ΎπŸ……πŸ„΄πŸ…πŸ„°πŸ„»πŸ„» πŸ„΅πŸ…πŸ„ΈπŸ„΄πŸ„½πŸ„³πŸ…‚,  πŸ„ΈπŸ…ƒ πŸ…†πŸ„°πŸ…‚ πŸ„°  πŸ„΅πŸ„°πŸ„±πŸ…„πŸ„»πŸ„ΎπŸ…„πŸ…‚ πŸ„³πŸ„°πŸ…ˆ! πŸ„³πŸ„ΎπŸ„½'πŸ…ƒ  πŸ„΅πŸ„ΎπŸ…πŸ„ΆπŸ„΄πŸ…ƒ πŸ…ƒπŸ„Ύ πŸ…ƒπŸ…„πŸ„½πŸ„΄ πŸ„ΈπŸ„½ πŸ…ƒπŸ„ΎπŸ„ΌπŸ„ΎπŸ…πŸ…πŸ„ΎπŸ…† πŸ„΅πŸ„ΎπŸ… πŸ„°πŸ„½πŸ„ΎπŸ…ƒπŸ„·πŸ„΄πŸ… πŸ„΅πŸ„°πŸ„±πŸ…„πŸ„»πŸ„ΎπŸ…„πŸ…‚ πŸ„°πŸ…πŸ„Έ πŸ…ƒπŸ„ΈπŸ…‰πŸ„΄πŸ… πŸ„±πŸ„»πŸ„ΎπŸ„Ά πŸ„ΎπŸ„΅ πŸ…ƒπŸ„·πŸ„΄ πŸ„³πŸ„°πŸ…ˆ!  πŸ„»πŸ„ΎπŸ……πŸ„΄ πŸ…ˆπŸ„ΎπŸ…„ πŸ„°πŸ„»πŸ„» πŸ„ΌπŸ…ˆ πŸ„΅πŸ„°πŸ„±πŸ…„πŸ„»πŸ„ΎπŸ…„πŸ…‚ πŸ„΅πŸ…πŸ„ΈπŸ„΄πŸ„½πŸ„³πŸ…‚!

No comments:

Post a Comment