Wednesday, March 25, 2020

On the 25th, of March, Wilmer Valderrama sent to me two pictures of Chocolate Milk and a picture of Danny Masterson Wednesday.


(In Azerbaijani.)Hiya, folks, and welcome back to the blog! Today is on the 25th, of March, Wilmer Valderrama sent to me two pictures of Chocolate Milk and a picture of Danny Masterson Wednesday. Hiya, millət və bloga yenidən xoş gəldiniz!  Bu gün, 25 Martda, Wilmer Valderrama mənə Şokolad Südü və Çərşənbə günü Danny Mastersonun şəklini göndərdi. Today, I got to sleep in I know lucky me, for breakfast today I enjoyed sausages and raspberry yoghurt with crushed up gluten-free cookies, and yes it was all that. Not too long after breakfast, I began my session with my academic coach. The first thing we did was, reviewed my likes and dislikes, my strengths and weaknesses. When we were done working on that, I worked on reading comprehension. When I was finished working on reading comprehension I watched videos about the abuse in care homes, it was very sad. Finally, when my session with my coach was finished, I made some turkey bacon and French toast and boy it was good. After lunch, I relaxed, I put my daily post on Facebook. Today, I had a lovely call with my father.💕💕💕💕💕After my call with my dad, I took a nice shower. After my shower, I relaxed some more, when I was done relaxing I doled out my medication for the next day after I doled out my meds it was Golden Girls time again. For dinner tonight I had Shake Shack, after dinner, I took my second shower. Not too long after shower number two, I took my third shower it was fabulous. After my third shower, it was Golden Girls' time once again.Вⷡyeͤ,̓ frͬiͥeͤndͩs͛,̓ Iͥ loͦvͮeͤ yoͦuͧ aͣll,̓ dͩoͦn'́ᴛⷮ foͦrͬgeͤᴛⷮ ᴛⷮoͦ ᴛⷮuͧneͤ iͥn ᴛⷮoͦmͫoͦrͬrͬoͦw foͦrͬ aͣnoͦᴛⷮhͪeͤrͬ faͣnᴛⷮaͣs͛ᴛⷮiͥcͨ Aͣrͬiͥ ᴛⷮiͥzeͤrͬ вⷡloͦg oͦf ᴛⷮhͪeͤ dͩaͣy! Loͦvͮeͤ yoͦuͧ aͣll xͯxͯ Aͣrͬiͥ ᴛⷮiͥzeͤrͬ ✌❤❤🧡💕💞💙!

No comments:

Post a Comment