Wednesday, March 18, 2020

On the 18th of March will.i.am sent to me four pictures of Chicken Curry with Rice and a picture of his Custom 1959 Corvette Wednesday.

https://youtu.be/DGIgXP9SvB8
Welcome back friends, today is on the 18th of March will.i.am sent to me four pictures of Chicken Curry with Rice and a picture of his Custom 1959 Corvette Wednesday.  Today, I got to sleep in a little bit. Finally, when I did wake up, I began my day by doling out my medication for the next day. After doling out medication, it was breaking time. For breakfast today I enjoyed coconut vanilla yoghurt with crushed up gluten-free cookies, I also had vegan cream cheese on gluten-free bread. After breakfast, I took a nice shower. After my shower, I watched The Golden Girls for a little while then, began my EBL homework for tonight. Finally, when it was time to begin my session with my coach, the first thing I did was I finished up my homework. After I finished my homework, I worked out of my sentence book, also during this time I had a sausage lunch and chocolate chips for dessert. When we were finished working in my sentence book, we worked on some physics. Finally, when our session was coming to an end, the last thing we did was by viewing an online exhibit on Muslim fashion from The Cooper Hewitt Musem. Finally, when my session with my coach was over, I took another nice shower. After my shower, I put my daily post on Facebook, when I was done putting my daily post on Facebook it was Golden Girls time and tea time. Today, as a pre-dinner snack, I had enjoyed some sausages while watching The Golden Girls. For dinner tonight, I enjoyed some gluten-free Chinese food it was fabulous. After dinner tonight, I took one more relaxing shower.πŸ…ΎπŸ†…πŸ…΄πŸ†πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…», πŸ…΅πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…΄πŸ…½πŸ…³πŸ†‚, πŸ…ΈπŸ†ƒ πŸ††πŸ…°πŸ†‚ πŸ…° πŸ…΅πŸ…°πŸ…½πŸ†ƒπŸ…°πŸ†‚πŸ†ƒπŸ…ΈπŸ…² πŸ…³πŸ…°πŸ†ˆ πŸ…ΈπŸ…½ πŸ…ΌπŸ†ˆ πŸ…½πŸ…΄πŸ…ΈπŸ…ΆπŸ…·πŸ…±πŸ…ΎπŸ†πŸ…·πŸ…ΎπŸ…ΎπŸ…³ πŸ…³πŸ…ΎπŸ…½'πŸ†ƒ πŸ…΅πŸ…ΎπŸ†πŸ…ΆπŸ…΄πŸ†ƒ πŸ†ƒπŸ…Ύ πŸ†ƒπŸ†„πŸ…½πŸ…΄ πŸ…ΈπŸ…½ πŸ†ƒπŸ…ΎπŸ…ΌπŸ…ΎπŸ†πŸ†πŸ…ΎπŸ†† πŸ…΅πŸ…ΎπŸ† πŸ…°πŸ…½πŸ…ΎπŸ†ƒπŸ…·πŸ…΄πŸ† πŸ…΅πŸ…°πŸ…±πŸ†„πŸ…»πŸ…ΎπŸ†„πŸ†‚ πŸ…°πŸ†πŸ…Έ πŸ†ƒπŸ…ΈπŸ†‰πŸ…΄πŸ† πŸ…±πŸ…»πŸ…ΎπŸ…Ά! πŸ…Έ πŸ…»πŸ…ΎπŸ†…πŸ…΄ πŸ†ˆπŸ…ΎπŸ†„ πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…» πŸ†‡πŸ†‡ πŸ…°πŸ†πŸ…Έ πŸ†ƒπŸ…ΈπŸ†‰πŸ…΄πŸ† πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’•

No comments:

Post a Comment