Friday, February 28, 2020

On the 28th off February 2020, Sarit Hadad sent to me four pictures of a falafel sandwich and, a picture of Oprah Friday.

lhttps://youtu.be/CcWGhp667mk

Beautiful just beautiful. 🍊🥒🍍🌷🌸🐙🐦🐧
Get in my mouth.
Aww, gimme some of that.

Yummy 🧞‍♂️👯💃🌽🍌🌽
You get a car! You get a car! Everyone gets a car! 🐗🦔
Because I'm happy 😊🦠#livinglifetothefullest #yolounlessyouazombie  
🦈🦈🐦🦛🦔. 
🦒🐹🦔🐿🐇🦌🗣👩‍👩‍👧🚵‍♂️🧘‍♀️🧖‍♀️🧖‍♀️

Fabulous, absolutely fabulous!

Wҽʅƈσɱҽ Ⴆαƈƙ ϝɾιҽɳԃʂ, ƚσԃαყ ιʂ σɳ ƚԋҽ 28ƚԋ σϝ FҽႦɾυαɾყ 2020, Sαɾιƚ Hαԃαԃ ʂҽɳƚ ƚσ ɱҽ ϝσυɾ ριƈƚυɾҽʂ σϝ α ϝαʅαϝҽʅ ʂαɳԃɯιƈԋ αɳԃ, α ριƈƚυɾҽ σϝ Oρɾαԋ Fɾιԃαყ. I hope you all had a wonderful FryYay! 🦠Today, I woke up nice and early. I began my day by completing my daily chore, after completing my chore I doled out my medication for the next day. For breakfast, I enjoyed some nice gluten-free Chinese food and some nice decaffeinated Irish Breakfast tea. During breakfast, I watched the fabulous Golden Girls. Today,  I went downstairs to wait for me coach a  little later to wait for my coach, I usually go downstairs like an hour in advance, today it was more like twenty minutes in advance. When my coach arrived, we made our way to Manhattan. We got to Manhattan pretty quickly. When we arrived at EBL, I settled in and had my coach sign something I needed her to sign. Thankfully, I had some time to myself, before my academic coach arrived. When my academic coach arrived, we began our session by reviewing my homework on Helena Devereux and making corrections to it. When I was finished reviewing my Helena Devereux homework, I finished I'm writing my essay on her. When I was finished writing my essay, I worked my on some reading comprehension, the first reading I did I had to answer questions, and the second reading I did, I read for pleasure. When I was finished with my academic coach, I met back up with my life skills coach and we headed out. We first went to Starbucks, where I got a coffee and a bag of sweet potato chips.  Then we headed to Whole Foods, where I got my lunch.   For lunch I enjoyed, some nice chicken salad, the sweet potato chips I bought at Starbucks, and for dessert some yummy gummy worms. After lunch, my coach and I took a nice long walk to Hershey Time Square. When we finally arrived at the Hershey store in Time Square, we looked around a little and then headed back to Queens. When my coach left, I took a nice shower. After my shower, I had some time before my therapist arrived. When my therapist arrived we began our session, also during our session I enjoyed some nice gluten-free Chinese food for dinner. Yes, folks, I'm obsessed with Chinese food. Overall, my lovely friends, it was a fabulous day don't forget to tune in tomorrow for another fabulous Ari Tizer blog of the day!


No comments:

Post a Comment