Wednesday, February 19, 2020

On the 19th of February 2020 Penn Holderness sent to me four pictures of Aliens and a picture of Jim Carrey Wednesday.


Love you, Penn Holderness you and your family are absolutely hilarious.
 Ohh, spooky alien.
I am an alien hear me roar 🐅! 
The questioning alien 👽. 

Creepy Eh?
Who's Dumb and who's Dumber?

Ⓦⓔⓛⓒⓞⓜⓔ ⓑⓐⓒⓚ ⓕⓞⓛⓚⓢ, ⓣⓞⓓⓐⓨ ⓘⓢ Ⓞⓝ  ⓣⓗⓔ ①⑨ⓣⓗ ⓞⓕ Ⓕⓔⓑⓡⓤⓐⓡⓨ ②⓪②⓪ Ⓟⓔⓝⓝ Ⓗⓞⓛⓓⓔⓡⓝⓔⓢⓢ ⓢⓔⓝⓣ ⓣⓞ ⓜⓔ ⓕⓞⓤⓡ  ⓟⓘⓒⓣⓤⓡⓔⓢ ⓞⓕ Ⓐⓛⓘⓔⓝⓢ ⓐⓝⓓ ⓐ  ⓟⓘⓒⓣⓤⓡⓔ ⓞⓕ Ⓙⓘⓜ Ⓒⓐⓡⓡⓔⓨ Ⓦⓔⓓⓝⓔⓢⓓⓐⓨ. Hope you all had a gorgeous day! 🧻 Today I woke up nice and early! For breakfast, I enjoyed two hard-boiled eggs, a nice cup of deccafanited Irish Breakfast Tea, and a nice piece of the chocolate cake I baked, it was fabulous!!  I also got to watch The Golden Girls this morning which was also amazing! Those women are just too funny! When I was finished with my morning routine 🦡 I headed downstairs and waited for my coach. When it was time to go my couch and I made our way to The Big Apple. We got to Manhattan pretty quickly. When we arrived at EBL, I had my coach sign some paperwork and then she headed out. When my academic coach arrived we reviewed my homework assignment from Thursday. After reviewing my homework from Thursday we spoke about the homework assignments I would have tonight. After discussing my homework for tonight I completed some reading comprehension it wasn't that fun. When  I was finally done with reading comprehension it was finally lunchtime. Today I enjoyed a nice egg sandwich 🥪. After lunchtime, we begin on a new online course. We begin on a coding course it was fabulous! When it was time for me to head out with my life skills coach we made our way back to Queens. When we arrived at my house, I took a small break and then got to work. I completed chores around the house like wiping down the kitchen counter and taking out the trash. Today I also did some nice mediation. While my coach was here as a before-dinner snack I enjoyed some nice Chinese food before my Chinese food dinner.  Towards the end of our session, I took a nice shower. When it was finally time for my coach to leave, I had to make a phone call then began on my EBL homework. Today for dinner, I had some more lovely gluten-free Chinese. 🦔O̅v̅e̅r̅a̅l̅l̅ f̅o̅l̅k̅s̅ t̅o̅d̅a̅y̅ w̅a̅s̅ a̅n̅ a̅m̅a̅z̅i̅n̅g̅ d̅a̅y̅ i̅n̅ m̅y̅ b̅o̅o̅k̅ d̅o̅n̅'̅t̅ f̅o̅r̅g̅e̅t̅ t̅o̅ t̅u̅n̅e̅ i̅n̅ t̅o̅m̅o̅r̅r̅o̅w̅ a̅n̅o̅t̅h̅e̅r̅ a̅m̅a̅z̅i̅n̅g̅ A̅r̅i̅ T̅i̅z̅e̅r̅ b̅l̅o̅g̅ o̅f̅ t̅h̅e̅ d̅a̅y̅!̅

No comments:

Post a Comment