Sunday, February 16, 2020

On the 16th of February 2020 John Stamos sent to me six pictures of Spanakopita and a picture of fried calamari Sunday.



Hello, John, you're looking fine as ever ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–
Image result for spanakopita
Yum. ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿฉ๐Ÿ’–



Yum!
I love you  Spanakopita and if it's quite alright I love you Spanakopita!

Image result for spanakopita
Get in my belly!


Image result for spanakopita
Yass ๐Ÿฆ ๐Ÿ‚
Image result for spanakopita
<3 I'd love to eat you right now! 

Image result for fried calamari
Fried Calamari anyone?
Would anyone like pizza? I only charge $35.00 a slice on  Sundays. 
Hello friends how are you? What's popping? (In Minion) (Bello yambrr amee nama to? Whaaat?'s popping?)


Image result for golden girls forever
I love you Golden Girls :) 
Yum :)


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slvGKU7HF6M

https://www.facebook.com/atizer130/videos/2841270829265352/?t=25

(In German) Hallo Leute, willkommen zurรผck zu einer weiteren Ausgabe des erstaunlichen Ari Tizer-Blogs! Ich werde dein Gastgeber Ari Tizer sein! Heute ist am 16. February 2020. John Stamos hat mir sechs Bilder von Spanakopita und ein Bild von gebratenem Calamari-Sonntag geschickt. Hope you all had an amazing weekend! This weekend was awesome I got to hang out with my girl and,  binge watch The Golden Girls it was absolutely fabulous. What did you guys do this weekend? Today to begin my day I enjoyed some nice decaffeinated Irish breakfast tea and some nice chocolate chips, and a yummy treat my mom brought home for me it was fabulous! I also had a dance party to begin my day today I was blasting some amazing music dancing on our dining room table it was fabulous! After I had my nice cuppa, and my amazing dance party I doled out my medication for the day. After doling out my medication, I took a nice shower.  Today, I did not have breakfast or lunch but I did snack. :) Today was another day where  I binge-watched The Golden Girls, those ladies let me tell you they are absolutely hilarious! As a before dinner appetizer, I enjoyed a sandwich on gluten-free bread with Organic Blueberry Preserves.  For dinner tonight, my mom made a meat sauce with red lentil pasta it was fabulous! :) After dinner, I doled out my medication for the upcoming week.  When I was finished with doling out my medication I  enjoyed some of the nice treat that my mom bought me, I also shared my treat with my beautiful mom :).Overall, friends, today was a nice relaxing day at home, don't forget to tune in tomorrow for another awesome Ari  Tizer blog! Also don't forget folks Golden Girls today Golden Girls tomorrow Golden Girls forever!



No comments:

Post a Comment