Saturday, February 22, 2020

Oɳ 𝜏ԋҽ 20𝜏ԋ σ⨍ Ƒҽßɾᥙαɾყ ﻞҽɳɳι⨍ҽɾ 𝓐ɳιട𝜏σɳ ടҽɳ𝜏 𝜏σ 𝓶ҽ ടιχ𝜏ҽҽɳ ҽ𝓶σʝιട, αɳԃ α ρι𝓬𝜏ᥙɾҽ σ⨍ Ԩσɳσɬᥙɬᥙ Sα𝜏ᥙɾԃαყ.

https://youtu.be/Kh8c3BmSfDE https://youtu.be/p47fEXGabaYhttps:// youtu.be/SCQGnVrTsAM.  https://youtu.be/SCQGnVrTsAM 


Looking good Jen 🌕🕡
Be quiet Adam, I'm trying to watch Greys Anatomy.
Kayne, Kim come on and sing with me! We'll have my famous lasagna after.
Oh my god, the baby's sick again! When will this end?
Don't mind me I'm just eating my daily banana.

Shutup Adam, and come do the merengue with me.
I just sent Adam a bagel and cream cheese emoji thirty minutes later, I have a dozen sesame bagels and some nice scallion cream cheese. This is why I love him. 
Groovy dude 🏅🎍🌝🌝🌖

Oh my god. Not this again Adam we've watched the Minions movie thirty-five times.
Adam why can't you be like Chef Ramsay?  Jen sweetie, I make the best steak and you know it. Adam your steak is horrible I wouldn't even feed to the dog. 

Adam sweetie, do me a favor and take that stinking costume off. Well, Jen tis the season! Yeah, tis the season know take that darn costume off!

Adam texted me this, and I replied what are you in Djibouti. He replied no you idiot I'm not in the hottest county in the world, I'm in Russia not the coldest country in the world.
Image result for emojis
When I come in to contact with a stupid person, I'm just like facepalm.
Adam honey will you get me an egg sandwich on a roll with bacon, please?
מונית! (taxi in Hebrew)
Adam get away from my Black and White Cookie. 
Pizza anyone?
Beautiful eh?

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Welcome back folks, and happy Saturday,  I  hope you all had a wonderful day! To begin my day I put my daily song, question, and word of the day on Facebook. After that, I watched The Golden Girls.  After watching The Golden Girls for a little while, I doled out my medication for the next two days. After doling out my medication, I enjoyed some nice gluten-free Chinese food. After breakfast, I watched some more of The Golden Girls and drank some nice Decaffeinated Irish Breakfast Tea it was fabulous. After enjoying my tea and watching some more of The Golden Girls, I took a nice shower. After my shower, I watched The Golden Girls again. Lucky for me, I got to have Gluten-free Chinese food more than once today, I was a very happy camper. Today, my best guy friend came over and we talked,  and watched The Good Doctor. My bestie and I, also enjoyed Dunkin Donuts together, he enjoyed some munchkins, I enjoyed some a nice decaffeinated iced coffee with almond milk. Overall folks I had a fantastic Saturday, I hope you guys did as well! Don't forget to tune in tomorrow for another fantastic Ari Tizer blog of the day! Au revoir, folks! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment