Thursday, January 2, 2020

Good times good day happy me

What's popping folks? Hope you all had a lovely day 🥯🥖🌰. What did you folks do today? Today I had an amazing time with my academic coach and an amazing time with my life skills coach. Today was awesome. I ate some nice gluten-free sesame chicken and General Tso's chicken it was awesome. Also, I made some awesome gluten-free chocolate chip pancakes 🥞there are pictures of my pancakes the bottom one is the biggest pancake ever made.made in history 🏰. Lucky for me I get to have some delicious chocolate chip pancakes 🥞for my lunch tomorrow with some scrumptious sausage. I'm also looking forward to having a lovely lunch tomorrow with my awesome academic coach who I absolutely love. Overall folks, it was a wonderful day in my neighborhood! 🍄🥞🥯🥨 ಬೈ, ನೀವು ಎಲ್ಲರೂ ಸುಂದರವಾದ ಗುರುವಾರವನ್ನು ಹೊಂದಿದ್ದೀರಿ ಎಂದು ಜನರು ಭಾವಿಸುತ್ತಾರೆ ನನ್ನ ಮುಂದಿನ ಬ್ಲಾಗ್‌ಗೆ ಟ್ಯೂನ್ ಮಾಡಲು ಮರೆಯಬೇಡಿ! bye, folks hope you all had a lovely Thursday don't forget to tune in to my next blog! (In Kannada) See ya later folks.🥞🍖
  

No comments:

Post a Comment